No Exit

Hi everyone, sorry that I am late for new posts. I'll try to catch up soon... no promises though. That's first.
And secondly, a movement began called #RenewStevenUniverse on the Internet. I encourage you reading it, join in on the fun and let's make our voices heard for more SU in the future.
_________________________________________
"Vincent you scoundrel! Let me out!"
Jamie was panicking out of his mind, sweat sliding down his face.

Jamie ran around the place, in circles perhaps trying to find an exit.

He doesn't know how long he is here. It was always the night out here. How many hours passed...

Why does he occasionally feel pain in his body?!

What's happening outside!?

Nothing is known, only voices heard from time to time. And many of them weren't reassuring.

He was now in some kind of building filled with halls and rooms like on Homeworld, except the difference was that it had pictures of him...

Not just his childhood but different ones, one where he was beating a person... one where he is sick on streets... Or in jail...

It was disturbing silence.

He felt really nervous trying to figure the way out...

But all he could find was on one end, windows showing storm and hurricanes outside... while on the other, a vast parking lot on the inside, with infinite levels of parking lot being stacked on top of each other going deep and high as far as eyesight can reach.

On the other side he sees... a forest? Some woods had terrified and scary expressions carved on them, a sign for trouble...

Then he looks below and stepped away from the ledge, fascinated at the sheer size of the place... it looks bottomless.

He was breathing heavily as he looked up, it was also unknown how far it goes... but there were multiple cable-like things stretching to the different levels of the complex.

He could hear someone crying nearby, noticing one of cables were leading to the halls close by.

He walks to the source slowly, trying to be cautious.

He was reminded of endless corridors this place has, no sunlight necessary for life, no visible entrances outside, not to mention potential creatures residing in them... it was pretty much a prison.

He coughs.

Listening in to the cries, it sounded distant...

Strangely the sounds repeat as if on a tape...

He was closing in on the location but decided to be careful.

He had to make sure.

Jamie - Hey!

The cries then turned into incoherent mumbling... confirming his worries, it wasn't a person.

He took a glance from the corner and couldn't understand what he saw.

That was not a person... it was a mish like entity that looked more like a elongated skeleton constructed wrong, trying to make unidentifiable sounds.

And it apparently saw him staring much to Jamie's horror.

As if echoed terrified roars , now rushing towards him.

In panic, he ran away as quickly as he could from certain death.

Sweating and breathing like crazy, he felt like the corridor grew larger , not feeling like he made any progress.

"HEELP! ANYBODY THERE!?"

He kept running from one room to the next, with yelling still loud as the monster didn't yet stop it's hunt.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!"

He was looking around frantically, there has to be a door or a ladder somewhere!

He can go to the other level!

So far he didn't find any entry, just blood on walls, potentially from previous victims which only freak him out more.

Similar rooms popped up though with different settings.

Some had prison like cells, some had furniture on the ceiling.

Some had theatre decor burning.

The yells of monster were less loud now, that was good he supposed. Still he had to hide somewhere.

And that he did find. An red door . Uncertain to where.

It had a sign "EXIT" written on it.

That was... very suspicious.

It may be a trap but he couldn't know for sure.

He was conflicted , it may lead to a worse level but what choice did he have?

He wasn't interested to find out what that thing will do if it catches him.

He then felt something was pushing him a head as his saw glitches in his eyes.

"WHA?!"

He then hears another sound, a loud rumbling...

Something big was coming from the opposite corridor.

And then it is revealed to be a large rhino like creature, a dark glitchy body with LOTS of blue-green eyes over it.

It was crashing the wall near it, cracking it open. Then continuing with the opposite one, apparently restless in it's rampage... until it spots at him.

And at that moment Jamie knew, he was screwed.

He had RUN FOR IT!

The creature growled loudly, charging towards his position so he rises towards the exit.

He stumbles but immediately resumes running not wasting any second.

The creature charging to him felt like an earthquake.

He definitely woke up a sleeping giant.

Then he again hears those incoherent sounds, all more reason to get out as he didn't wish to be a prey caught up in between the predators.

The bog one was closing in when he jumped at the door entering out of the level.

With one of it's limbs trying to reach out and catch him.

He crawled away from it, managing to avoid it.

It angrily hits the ground before it turned to face the mish monster he saw earlier.

But he couldn't see what else happened as the door immediately closed, and then dusted away.

Feeling quite relieved, Jamie tries to calm himself... Did some relaxing breathes in, out, in, out.

Jamie - Phew, okay that was... a terrible experience. Well, at least I can take a break briefly... though another question... Where the hell am I now?

He then feels pain on his body again and he screams in agony.

"Gaaaah! *cough* what's happening?!"

There was no one hitting him here...

"What is *cough*... happening outside!?"
__________________________________________
A bit short one this time.
Stay tuned for more!