Laugh Time is about to stop

Jimmy : You knew?!

Rachel : And you didn't think we should know?!

Greg : First, didn't know you didn't know. Second, is it my fault he looks as fancy as you?

They wanted to continue but when looking at each other, they did feel a bit proud.

Jimmy : W-well can't say you're off.

Rachel : I AM proud of his charms but still fo you know anyone else who'd have that kind of relationship?

Greg now wondered if he should tell them about Rose, Quartzes, and Zoomans... Or about Clarence Yellowtail's dad although he knows little on that department too..

"Looks like you two didn't change that much"

The pair then found another old friend of theirs.

Rachel : Well if it isn't Sara the bone face?

Jimmy : No kidding. You look bigger than previously..

He got slapped at the back of his head from Rachel

Rachel : He meant with your hair! Your hair which is as fluffy as ever.

She plays with it a bit like a pillow making her blush a little.

Pryianka : First off, nice to see you too. Second, Sara is my middle name not the nickname I especially prefer bones on screen not on my face.

Jimmy : Oooh how serious. I wonder how Wirt lives with that?~

Pryianka paused on that for a moment or two before answering

Pryianka : I... no, I'm not with Wirt. Not anymore. Haven't seen him for years really.

Jimmy : Really? That's... fine too... I guess.

Pryianka : It's fine, we had our time once. But times changed. I now have a family of my own, Doug is doing what he can and so do our daughters.

Rachel: Ouh yes we've seen Connie! She's a smart adorable one! I don't think I've seen the other one though.

Pryianka : Oh yeah, we adopted Nora shortly before Connie was born. Her father died in accident, and her mother was nowhere to be seen. So Doug and I took her in, she came here to celebrate what Connie calls the 'Geman Union'. My colleagues wanted to come too but in that case who'd be looking over the hospital.

Doug joins in

Doug : So what are you talking about here?

Jimmy : So you're Doug? Nice to know ya, we should take a drink sometimes moving forward since we'll be here for a while.

Doug wasn't sure if he should answer on that.

Doug : Drinking too much gets you in accident.

Rachel : Wait where's Greg? *sigh* looks like he wandered off while we didn't look.

Greg : Geez kiddo, they found out something. And they aren't delighted.

Jamie : I know Mr Universe. I feel uncomfortable you get punches for me.

Greg : Nah if anything, I really am in need of teaching responsibility as I'm told lately. Looks like as a dad I'm not really a good example...

Jamie didn't know what he meant by that, but his line of thinking was that it a family matter between him and Steven only.

Jamie : I don't know what to say other then wishing you good luck. Sometimes we learn later than needed.

Greg thinks 'Even when it's too late?'