Damien Rampant

This power makes me strong

But it's driving me insane

I need to save them

But who is gonna save me?

_______________________________________

Opal - Mayor Nanefua, you and others should leave immediately for the warp pads. It's deadly for you out here.

After the tower collapsed throughout the Palace, many got scattered in different directions.

Luckily phones helped keep contact which is helpful because they need a plan.

First they have to evacuate humans and gems who can't fight back.

The gems decided it's better to be fused on this occasion so each took their route.

Pearl and Amethyst formed Opal, and they start with the city leader of course.

Nanefua - I appreciate your care, but I can't leave without my citizens AND my family. I need to see them following behind us.

And this toxic air isn't helping as it seemingly is slow to dissipate.

A giant ruby then falls near them with a slices on her hand.

(Aby, Tuby, Saby) Big Ruby - Gah she's stronger than before...

Bluebird Azurite flied after her laughing in pity

Bluebird - Hahaha! Is this the best my ex crew can do? Even rejuvenated you can't focus!

Opal motions Mayor and her guards (Rubies and Topazes) to stand back as she pulls out her opalescent recurve bow.

One of Topazes froze upon seeing Bluebird... 'no not her again'

Bluebird then throws multiple water saws and swords at them.

Opal was quick enough to unleash multi-shot arrows.

They split into numerous, smaller arrows that can attack multiple targets.

A large explosion occured, blowing Bluebird away and pushing Opal back.

Nanefua - Well, excellent work. But now I can't hear anything!

Opal - Rubies!

Big Ruby looked down at her as she explains

Opal - We need your help! Get all humans you can and get them to warp pad!

Big Ruby - But Bluebird! Our Spinel!

Opal - Mark my words, we'll find Spinel after we're done! Bluebird and her allies want us disoriented! We can't allow that!

It's a old strategy of divide and rule. And it appears to be working...

They'll of course discuss the footage with Steven and Spinel later.

Ah, there you are.

Opal hears a voice at the distance , approaching them...

Initially she smiles because it reminds of a friendly person...

But as it came closer she could feel venom within...

And with each step, strangely... she felt compelled to open fire there and then.