Kiss Back Ch6

It's a week since that incident with Spinel. 

The town slowly repaired itself, destruction has been reduced on the streets and the villain now is a friend. Honestly everything as usual just like in good old times.

Little Homeschool is almost complete too. The original trio have their memories back and Steven cured the poisoned areas.

In short everything goes well....or not exactly.

Amethyst felt stupid. More than ususl, she couldn't understand what is going on with her. She knew that everyone was now safe but she felt like something was wrong.

She couldn't think of anything at first until she remembered the KISS SHE SHARED WITH JAMIE. She didn't want to believe that was the case as she only meant to mess around with him. But her feelings told her otherwise and she felt this way only once: when she fell for Greg.

Amethyst was nervous "Great. What now? He .is.a.human. He is adorable but he is not Greg right?".

Pearl: What was that Amethyst?

Ame jumped back in surprise "P?! Don't sneak on me like that!!

Pearl: Is something wrong Amethyst?

Ame: N-nothing important just little thoughts to myself.

Pearl: Nothing you want to talk about? I thought we passed that point of our relationship.

Ame sighs as she begins to talk "I think of Jamie."

Pearl expressed shock and disbelief.

Pearl: WHAT?!...

Pearl was left speechless until she remembered the concert where she saw the kiss Amethyst had with her and Jamie. Pearl felt odd at that even now

Pearl: Wait weren't you just teasing him?

Ame: I don't know that's why this is so weird to me.

Pearl: Amethyst he is a human. We cant-

Ame: What are you talking about? Rose loved Greg and you love the mystery pink lady too! Pearl don't you feel something for him too? You also grew fond of him when you were his ~long existant servant~

Pearl: F-first off her name is Sabina. Second wha-what does that have to with this??

Then a third voice came in "It has to do with many things Pearl"

The two gems turned to see Garnet standing beside the entrance.

Pearl: Garnet? H-how much did you?

Garnet: Pretty much.

Amethyst: What do you think Garnet?

Garnet didn't answer as she thinks on the events as well.

The three were silent for a some time.

Ame: So how is it gonna be?

Then a door of the house opened revealing the former mailman injured and unconscious

All three: JAMIE??!!!

He was carried by a gem fusion.
She was tall with white clothes but with her hair blocking her left eye.

Garnet quickly deduced the said fusion from one of her meetings at Little Homeschool.

Garnet: Moonstone? What happened!?

Moonstone: Garnet please help him!