Weak turned extremist - Power corrupts

At the entrance

Snowflake Obsidian - Wow that's one big construction thrown here... anyone got hurt?!

Snowflake is going through a rough night ahead, and it became more drastic now. And not just her.

Lil Lapis - I'm fine, we've managed to get out of the way... Well almost all.

Champagne Sapphire shown a carnelian gem in her arms.

Champagne Sapphire - Carnelia has been poofed when she tried to protect me. They were going to poof me.

The attackers aimed to disable as much gems as they could, not letting even one potentially turn the tides in their favor.

Well, their methods weren't as productive as they wanted. Still, they were no pushovers either.

Snowflake - Wait where is Neph?!

They looked around but see no sight of nephrite gem

Lil Lapis - She was there before we...

Realisation comes to them as they look back towards the trail of destruction...

Champagne Sapphire - I know what you think, give me a moment...

She looked into the future, trying to see if she's okay... but nothing...

Champagne Saph - I can't see clearly... Something is wrong.

Snowflake - Won't be surprised if these folk have something to do with it! We should go back and help the others!

Lil Lapis - I don’t know... I mean, afrer what we saw can we really trust them?....

That question was followed by uncertain silence and moment of doubt...

A surprising sound of lightning occurred outside nearby, bolts crackling and hitting the city construction here and there...

They were all confused, especially Snowflake who didn't know why it was here... There never was a weather here like on earth...

And it begins to rain hard, making it hard to look around.

They noticed someone approaching them however when as another lightning strikes.

Lil Lapis - Someone is coming!

She formed multiple giant hands ready to fight.

As the figure came closer and closer, Snowflake recognised a familiar hairstyle she seen before...

"Jamie? Teach, is that you? How are you here?"

Lil Lapis - I'm glad to see he's here, he probably ran outside when that building came flying through.

Champagne Saph - Wait, look carefully at him.

She was calm but concerned while saying that. Their teacher looked... different...

The aura around him also felt... dangerous...

All the while Jamie said nothing, simply keeps going up the ladder...

They noticed now that he was a bit bigger than before, his hair was silver... And he had a disturbing green face with scars and a creepy gaping smile...

This time Champagne Saph was no longer calm, she shows fear 'R-run..'

At broadcast management chamber

Yellow Pearl (Yelena) - This is very bad!

A peridot Alexis was looking over the systems of communication trying to restore it's operation.

The footage was broadcasted to multiple systems. If they dont hurry, it may go even further.

They've been jammed now so that no one can contact them. They'll need a little time.

Of course there's an idea that maybe they turned it off so no explanation can be provided for what happened.

Yelena - Pink Lasagne's shattering of Jasper, and Spinel's punishment was seen by everyone watching! Our message of peace may go to waste!

Blue Pearl (Bella) - The gems in the old colonies will be affected the most! The one editing it achieved their aim unfortunately. We are too late...

«I thank you for the compliment although it's really useless flattery now»

They were surprised to meet another Peridot in the chamber, but this one was taller and definitely wasn't on their side...

Alexis recognised the gem as an old coworker.

Alexis - Olivine?...

Olivine - Ah Alexis, we meet again... A pity it's like this... But I suppose we can make use of you as well.

Laser robots floating above her glowed up before they started firing.

All the while on one of the screens, a sight of a person ramming through the hall room at great speed, marching towards the Throne room.

Passing by shards and body parts, he was dragging Snowflake who was coughing in pain.

Snowflake - Teach! GAAH! Stoop!! It hurts! GAAH! PLEASE! WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Her words fell on deaf ears, with only strange static suddenly running across his body.

She then tries creating a huge ice obstacles to slow him down, reluctantly even trying to freeze him in place...

Snowflake - I'M SORRY BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT!

She froze the floor completely turning it into skating ground with icicles blocking the way.

She hoped it would force him to stall in place but he simply jumped upwards, over the blockade and on top of the giant building he threw this way, finally making his way into the throne room.

Smoke was still there so it was hard for everyone to see. That was good.

He could sense the anxiety in chamber... that too was good.

An experiment is going well... They can take this place if the Diamonds are taken care of.

Then again he hoped some of the people would flee to earth already, see what he has in store.

Apparently if you want something to be done correctly, you have to do it yourself.

Snowflake - Jamie... You said we were friends...W-why??

He turns his attention to her now, letting go of her leg instead lifting her by the throat.

“First, that’s not my name... don’t call me that. Next, friendship? Just play pretend. A realist person can understand that, but you are not a person are you... I see nothing but an illusion of light before me which I may or may not snuff out...”..."

He drops her down as he hears someone approaching them.

Searching their mindscape, he finds out who that is.

'She's an ultra-powerful, "Stone Cold Betty", that part's me...and she's, like, kinda tall - that part's Pearl'

That was the memory of the past while also seeing Jamie's own memory from not too long ago...

I'm not exactly a longer fusion like Garnet...

Aaah, a fusion desiring independence?...

Let's see how much she'll listen to his words...

A sound of horror emanates from within him, pleading to stop

'NOO! STOOOP! STAY AWAYYY! ANYONE! HEEELP! HELP MEEEEEeeeee.....'
_________________________________________
Looks like Jamie has turned to the dark side...

STAY TUNE FOR MORE!