NEW GUEST CH21

JAMIE POV

My name is Jamie Buddwick.

I always had a dream of becoming an actor. Years ago it was just a dream, a joyfull thought which I wasn't sure would come to fruition. I always trying to be optimistic, full of energy and always looked out or myself but it wasn't easy to keep the composure all the time. I finished studying, I managed to find a profession that I liked but it wasn't the one I had in mind.

I accepted that because at the time but as Steven said everything is changing.

I owe Steven for many things. He, Garnet and others encouraged me to finally take my dream into my hands.

I made quite a progress over the last two years. It surely is challenging to constantly test your creativity and I don't have a problem with that honestly. I like that sense of art. Not only that risk at acting—that living in-the-moment—is a thrill like nothing else, when you're able to commit to it and enjoy the ride. ...It's looking at a character and saying, "I can be them."

For once I always loved to feel like an adventurer like my ancestor Buddy Buddwick the author of 19th century and the founder of Buddwick Public Library.

Yes and we both had adventures on our own time.

And honestly the last few months were really a trip of a lifetime. Several months ago Spinel came in with the Injector reverting the gems to their young selves and nearly poisoning earth to the point of lifelessness, then Citrine came along breaking his back almost permanently while he was helping Moonstone, then he luckily managed to take out a superior foe in Garny who became his 'servant' like Pearl was, next was an attack on beachj city and little homeschool at the hands of Riot and the Hulk, then Steven's fight with Jasper and finally when me and Amethyst decided to visit or neighbor Otar Murdack, we were helping him to look over the house as he didn't had thr time to do so himself as he says. He was a really strange person I met from time to time when taking a walk into the forest until we fond him to be as he claims a space-time traveler. His house was there at first but then he had move it to help us at homeschool raid. Honestly after everything that's happened I was sure I wouldn't be surprised by anything anymore.... Or so I presumed.

It happened while we were helping Otar, Amethyst found Otar's particaular belt. At first the two of us deduced it was just another regular belt until it started glowing and suddenly we dissapeared. We teleported to numerous dimesnions,times, places. We were transfered to the human zoo where rebelion didn't happen, then we met Rhodonite or her conterparts to be exact, then we nearly managed to save alternate version of Steven from commting suicide, after that we barely saved mythological dopplegangers of the gems before we met human versions down the road. If that wasn't enough, we then got thrusted into the past again meeting Mrs Universe and saved her first pearl from obtaining an eye injury, after that Otar got into a fight with Sabina on a dancing skate and finally we arrived home.

We were glad to be back, I was relieved to be finally home however there we were met with some changes. While teraveling in time we caused some differences. When we arrived at the beach house where were Steven,Connie, Sabina....and none other thna Pink Diamond's first pearl or Volleyball as she prefers to be called now.

We explained everything that's happened recently and it wasn't easy for everyone. Espeacially for Volley. I tried to explain to her that it didn't matter, no matter how things were before bt she needed time to figure all of this on her own.

And I think I need that time too. My back still hurts after what Citrine did. It was already hard to get used to it befoe it was re-opened during or run in with Pink Diamond and her deadly tantrum. And even though Steven and Otar managed to lessen the injury, I donn't think that I may survive if it keeps getting more trauma.

So from tht point on, I decided to ask Pearl train me in the sword arts so I can protect myself.
----------------------------

I was sleeping in my room. Resting my body to prepare for another day.

But I couldn't really sleep suddenly I felt like I was watched. I opened my eyes and looked around the room before my eyes instantly fell on Garny who was sitting in the corner "Good moring Jamie~"

Jamie : Garny? Again seriously....heh guess I shoudn't be surprised.

Jamie said as he started to leave his bed.

Garny: Are you done with your energy conserving process?

JAmie : Ouh do you mean sleep? yeah it's time to wake up plus I don't think I can sleep with you watching me like that.

Garny: I'm sorry Jamie but as your sevant I must keep you under my watch and keep you safe.... and not only me

Jamie : What do you mean? Is anyone else here?

Garny : yes. You may come out he is awake.

Moonstone : Heey?

Jamie : Wow hye Moosntone. Didn't expect to see you here.

Moonstone: Well I wanted visit you. Wanted to see your house.

Jamie : Why didn't you wake me up?

Garny : As I learned in homeschool, humans require to sleep in order to properly function. So we couldn't do that.

Moonstone : Also you looked better when you were sleeping.

Jamie blushed a bit from that. This was happening quite often now, if he was a kid he would've taken that as just good words but it now looks more like flirting.

But right now he needed to change clothes.

Jamie: Ahm ok can you wait outside.

Moonstone : Why we won't do anything

Jamie : I know but it's not that. I can't do this while you're watching.... it's inappropriate.

The two gems were confused but understood and left.

--------------------------

The three made their way to thebeach house as Jamie was called by Ronaldo.

Ronaldo didn't had the tensing voice so it was safe to assume that there was no danger around which was good to hear.

Jamie : Hey guys I hope we aren't la-

Jamie stopped mid-sentence when he saw a gem with a knife in her hands

He was fast to jump in bad conclusions and ready to alerm everyone..... but then he noticed Pearl standing beside the gem holding a cake in her hands. Right then he realsied misunderstanding but still kept his guard just in case.

Pearl : Ouh hello. Jamie, Moonstone, Garny let me introduce

BA : Nah I will myself. Bluebird AZurite at your service

Moosntoen : Steven are you okaay?

Jamie looked at Steven standing on the stairs.

Garny : Did soemthin happen?

Steven : Haah yeah I'll try to explain