New Part

Bismuth: Thanks for helping us on today's work big O. But you really didn't had to bother coming all the way over here,

Otar: I don't mind, I love helping here and see what your building. Not to mention that now I'm practially homeless

Bismuth : Make ourself at home here for now.

Peridot : Well if its any consolation, we are building a small museum of everything that we had gotten in our travels and our excavations.

Otar: Really? Your homeschool is more of a big city than a school if not both simltaneously. Can I see it?

Lapis: It's mostly old armory and some sunken ships.

Later at the newly build Little Homeworld Museum of Human History.

Otar : This is interesting.

Peridot : Well for you, for us is just a bunch of nostalgia stuff.

Volleyball : Look Rose! Is a boat!

Otar : You have a full ship!

Otar is amazed at seeing the small merchant ship located in the main hall.

Lapis : It was supposedly sunk by a sea monster, but we only found lots of gold coins.

Otar didn't seem surprised and then notices a whole row display of weird strange knight armors.

Volleyball : Whoa! Look at those weird armors!

Otar: Arlon the Silver Emperor? Balbars The Hammer? Muramasa? Gari-Baldi the Golden Emperor? Who are they?

Bismuth: Oh those are old armors from defeated evil warlords back from the Old Gem Crusades.

Otar: Gem Crusades?

Bismuth: When the Diamonds united the Kingdoms and protected villages from evil warlords who wanted to continue causing chaos and hated us for establishing order and peace. However many of them wanted to attack us as soon as we arrive on Earth.

Peridot : Yeah those were some genuine clods. That Garibaldi guy seriously though he could fight in all that gold armor and a small horse.

Bismuth: Many of them where all costumes but no actual strategy.

Otar looks past the armor and what appears to be a giant armor.

Otar: What is That?

Peridot : Is a giant mechanical droid made from Earth supplies to see if we could build machines similar to those on our world. We call it the Golem. It never worked We couldn't get the electric battery to work so we settle for letting it stand on guard and controlled it with chains from above like a puppet. Not exactly our proudest work.

Otar: It must had been a big war.

Lapis : Not really, compare to the old Gem War it was pretty small.

Peridot : Hopefully you don't have to deal with wars-...ouh wait come to think of it, you already did right?

Otar : Tends to happen sometimes . You wont believe how many fights and wars happen among the multiverse. You should be glad the gem war even ended when it did...or we wouldn't be speaking right now.

Bismuth and Lapis look at each other worried as they remembered what Jamie and Amethyst told them. About the paralle earth and the earth being destroyed. It wasn't the best thing to think about for sure.

Peridot : Humans are so unpredictable that they'll start a war for anything!

Otar : Really?

Peridot : Anything including some of the dumbest reasons.