Garmie Alternative ch11

Alt Garnet belongs to baixinha-su on tumblr and Princely on youtube

Her design inspired by YasmimLouise

--------------

Jamie had much to do nowadays more so than usual but there are times when he gets a break and hang out with his friends. For example, he went with Ronaldo and the Suspects to the party.

They had fun for sure, he even met that very guy named Kevin. He knew him once in college, he was much nicer though. He couldn't still understand what happened but considering what Steven told him about Kevin months ago, Jamie didn't take his eyes off of him which Kevin didn't like obviously.

Kevin: Hey easy there okay?

The man didn't do anything stupid though so it went pretty well in the end and they peacfully part ways.

Ronaldo: Wow dude never seen you staring like that ah then again Kevin wasn't always someone pleasant to anyone.

Jamie: Steven didn't like talking about him and he likes EVERYONE

Ronaldo: Really he is this bad?....By the way why do you carry that sword?

Jamie looked behind him where his sword was attached to . Jaime was surprised as he was really forgot it was there.

Jaime: Ah this. I went to Pearl's sessions to learn sword arts. After all that happened I decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to defend myself or even help if possible.

Ronaldo: OUH MY GOSH that was very deep Jaime. Though seriously you shouldn't taek it to the parties becasue not only Kevin noticed.

Jaime: Noted. That explains why some gave me strange looks.

Suddenly they heard some small explosion or poof of somekind. Jaime recognised that sound as they trned to the source and saw two ges lying on the ground, bubbled by none other than Garnet but she looked different now.

Jaime: Ronaldo go and call Steven we have a problem!

Ronaldo noded and ran to Beach house.

Jaime: Garnet what have you done?!

Alt. Garnet: What are you babbering about? Do I know you human?

Jaime was confused until he looked at the gems. They were Rby and Sapphire's gemstones.

Jaime was even more confused now as he shakily drew his sword "Y-you are not my Garnet who are you?"

Alt Garnet: HAHA Your garnet? She fell this far to serve a human like a pearl? What a pity"

Jaime got angry "don't you dare to say such things"

Alt Garnet: You surely are brave human but you have no word in this.

Fake garnet went for a fast attack but Jaime's reaction matched it so he managed to dodge her attack. Steven's healing tears gave him some enhanced abilities.

Alt Garnet: You still intact? Not for long though. Let's see if you can keep this up.

The rouge gem quickened in her onslaught which Jaime held off. He couldn't hold her for long so he hopes he at least distracts her long enough for Steven and the others to arrive. 'She doesn't make this easier for me'

He deflected as much as he could but then she used her strength to throw him away. Both knew that he was otmatched.
Alt Garnet: Hmph you are wasting my time human. I will do what I came here for so stay out of my way.

Fake garnet then stood at the lying gemstones and lifted her hands, moving them in to smash rocks to pieces "Time to be shattered"

Jaime watched on, horrified at what she is about to do.

But then something happened, something in Jamie snapped as he began to glow bright pink and ran towards the enemy gem who turned to see him coming at incredible speed.

She brought up her hands in self-defence which failed as Jamie's enhanced speed nbroke through them. "WHAT?!"

Jaime then sliced her in half and she poofed instantly

Falling to his knees, Jaime breathed heavily as the 2 gems of Garnet reformed finally.

Garnet flied in air until she took form and slowly landed.

Garnet: Ugh what?where?*sees Jamie* Jaime?! ARE YOU OKAY?!

Jaime: Garnet! You are okay *hugs Garnet*

Garnet teared up alittle at thought of Jaime standing up for her.

Ronaldo: Jaime reainforvcemnets ar-rived?

Ronadlo brought the other gems with him that were surprised at the sight before them.

Moonstone: Jamie are you alright?

Jamie: *coughs* I'm fine just tired. She is the real troble though

They looked at the gem on the ground

Pearl: Garnet who is that?

Garnet: Let''s go to the house. I'll explain everyhing o the way.
---------------------------------------
3 years ago
Situation was very dire. A new homewrold garnet arrived to capture the crystal gems. Garnet faced her of course, got her visor damaged however.

Alt Garnet: Ugh they really sent me to do a dirty job this time.

Garnet: *Tsk* yuo think you can come here and beat me?! And hurt my friends?!Or the planet that we've priotected for years as our home?!
'hurt the humans, pearl, amethyst, lapis, peridot..OR EVEN TOUCH STEVEN'S THREAD OF HAIR? No you won't!"

Garnet was getting angry at her reflection

"The love of Ruby and Sapphire isn't soemthing that can be seperated by the likes of you!"

Alt Garnet was stunned and speechless for a moment before her eyes filled with tears.

Alt Garnet: Oh my....You are really lost inside of this. You're blind in darkness that yuo created for yourself

Ganret looked confused

AltG: And to top it off you not only sully my own image of a garnet but allother garnets on homeworld

She smiled creepily at (in her mind) inferior garnet "But don't you worry....I WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH AND LIGHT..."

Then she summoned her gauntlets "I WILL SAVE YOU ...I PROMISE."

She prepared her stance for attack "IN THE NAME OF BLUE DIAMOND.... *Alt garnet jumped at the crystal gem at full speed* ...YOU WILL BE SHATTERED!!"
-----------------------------
Garnet: She nearly did. I was lucky that I reacted quickly and that the other arrived in time.

Jamie: Wow

Steven: What should we do with her then?

Amethyst: I say we bubble her away
_____________
Alt garnet mirrors Jasper after Steven Shattering her gem.
Get ready friends the next chapters will be multiverse like meta.