No such thing as the good war, right...?

It was nighttime now.

Otar was on the rooftop of the little homeschool, looking up at the stars.

He likes sunny days for sure, how bright thesun is, how clear is the sky at day time.

But from his teen years he remembers as he was fascinated by the concept of space. The stars that were seen on the sky, especially the clear moon.

There were so many worlds beyond his own or this one.

"You seem to love the view from up here"

He looks behind him to see Lapis looking at him, somewhat worried

Otar : It's one of those things I don't get tired of seeing I guess.

Lapis : Steven had the same feeling about it when we first flied together

Otar : Ah yes the galaxy warp...Heard the entire story about you and Bismuth.

Lapis : Ouh yeah, I forgot you have that all knowing stuff...

Otar : Guess I'm used to this.

Lapis sighs

Otar : You don't exactly trust me Lapis. That's good. Can't trust someone random just by words-

Lapis : I felt angry when I found out it was Bismuth...

Lapis looks up at the sky as she continues

"...because of her, and Pearl, and Garnet... I spent 500 years inside that empty mirror.

Otar raised his eyebrows at that '500 years? Wasn't it longer?'

His eyes grew wide as he made a conclusion, didn't say it out loud and instead asked her directly just in case.

"Uhm Lapis?"

Lapis : Hm? What is it?

O : I know you don't fully trust me but can you tell me in detail how and why you came to earth?

Lapis : Didn't you say you know everything?

O : No no no. I'll remedy. I know MOST of-

Lapis : I'm just joking. Of course I 'll tell you...The great gem war lasted for nearly a thousand years. I was meant to arrive for a short time, to help colonise the planet wtih other Lapises...but I got caught in the middle of the war. It was awfull, I tried to run but ...Bismuth poofed me thinking I was an enemy gem...If that wasn't enough, I was captured by a homeworld soldier wgo confused me for a crystal gem and used as a tool.

O 'So far it's the same story so far'

Lapis : I was luckily released by a homeworld gem who recognised me. Let's just say I was the best Lapis Lazuli at the time and so she saw use in me.

O 'Except it isn't now...I'm surprised how good of a memory the gemkind has'

"...And soon the Diamonds also found out, and gave orders for me to fight alongside others agasint the rebellion...My answer was obvious"

Towards the end of the first war

Lapis - "I said 'no' to Blue Diamond and you can tell Yellow Diamond the same thing!"

"It is your duty to govern the interests of your leaders-"

The homeworld gem was cut off by angry Lapis

L - WHO CAES ABOUT THAT STPID GREEN ROCK!? THERE ARE MILLIONS JUST LIKE IT OUT THERE! You have my answer, and it' final!"

She was leaving before hearing the next line