Lil' White Lies

Pink Pearl - You okay? You seem to be sweating

Jamie - Y-yeah just a bit nervous for the ball. There'll be so many people there, it's a big event and I hope it goes wel... but knowing my luck it may not.

Pink Pearl - You don't wanna embarass yourself hehe

He frowns at her giggles

"Hehe seems like it. By the way do you have anything to wear?"

Pink Pearl - I do actually

She then shows him a traditional garment and the national dress of Japan

The kimono is traditionally worn with a broad sash, called an obi, and is commonly worn with accessories such as zōri sandals and tabi socks.

Jamie "Wow beautiful. Guess you've really been to Japan in time you've been here"

Pink Pearl tunrs away as she says weakly "Yeah in this life I guess..."

Jamie "Oh ...uhm...I'm sorry for wrong words... listen you are here NOW. Nothing will change that"

Hearing that, a tear ran down her cheek as a colors of black flickers in her eyes for a moment "Yeah...you're right"

On Homeworld

Peeble - Today's the big daymy Spinel!Are yuo excited!?

Peebles, the homeworlds' tiny gems who inhabit the walls and floor of Pink Diamond's Palace. They live within the palace, having many jobs ranging from comforting and spending time with Pink Diamond to sewing and being seamstresses.

Now they were wtih Spinel, playing with her and having fun with her

Spinel - At first, the idea of hosting a ball didn't seem that great...But now I'm just excited to meet homeworld gems from places I've never been before!

The doors to her chmbers opened revealing her two guards

8XL :MY SPINEL!

Spinel - Oh hey! Yo don't have to scream...is something up?

Sperfan : Bleu Diamond-

8XL : Something happened to the rubies!

They sounded so desperate and horrified that Spinel didn't like where this was going

Spinel - My rubies?...

SO much so that she ran out instantly with quartzes following her in suit to Blue Diamond

Spinel - BLUE!?

Blue D - Oh hello little one. I hope you're doing well today.

Spinel - I came as quick as I could! Did something happened to my frieds?!

Blue D - Something of sorts.

Spinel - Blue I'm serious! What happened to my-

"My Spinel?"

Hearing that voice, Spinel stopped to see three little rubies beside Blue Diamond...

Spinel : -Rubies...

Seeing them, she tears up as Rubies run towards her and hugging her "SPINEL!"

(These are names I gave them to find who is who)

Aby 1: YOU'RE OKAY!

Tuby 3 : We thought we couldn't save you!

Saby 2 : I'm so glad you're safe!

Spinel - WHO CARES?!

She spreads her arms out to hug them all back "YOU GUYS ARE OKAY!"

Blue D - Its' good to see that you three are in a better condition.