Treason and Intifada

Moonstone – Jamie!? Connie?! Steven?!

Where did they go? What’s going on?!

At a moment like this, there are screams and chaos breaking out in the halls

Beach City residents... they were attacking other humans and gems indiscriminately.

Garny – I don’t understand, the words from that traitorous low-life had this much effect on them?

Those footages of what diamonds and... Steven did were shocking to say the least, but she isn’t sure if that alone caused the unrest.

That smoke though...

Moonstone – I don’t think so, I think it’s that coloured smoke affecting them in some way.

Garny – Hm, well then we have to stay out of its reach...

Moonstone - We have to find Jamie and Crystal Gems. The situation may be getting out of control.

Then they saw a Fun Quartz/Fionna coming to them, she was jumped at by a black skinned human screaming “Get away from my children you rocky reject!”

She had to pull him away before he got either of them hurt.

Fiona/Fun Quartz – Hey you two! Have you seen Spinel?! I can’t find her anywhere!!

Moonstone – Wait Jamie said he’d go talk with her... oh I have a bad feeling about this...

Then an old familiar voice is heard as a red gem lands on their table

“I’d not waste my time worrying about that earthly trash, better worry about yourselves...”

Moonstone didn’t want to see her, much less here at this moment.

“Citrine, you are also here” She said with contempt.

Citrine – All to return the glory and strength the empire had that defects like you stolen ! Orthoclase, Albite!

Fiona – What have you done to Spinel!?

Fiona runs to Citrine who simply uppercuts her sending her in the air.

Garny – If you’ve hurt Jamie, I’ll shatter you to pieces!

Citrine – Hmph what a waste. Such a strong warrior turned into servant of petty life-form

Numerous gems then followed suit as they entered the hall in full view of the people, some were other Citrines, some were Jaspers, some Peridots, some Sapphires.

“WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!”

A sound of Yellow Diamond was heard. She looked very angry at the unwanted guests who responded differently. Some of them took a step back while some looked at her dissapointed.