Calm before storm Pt 1.

I am not only the calm before the storm. I am both the calm and the storm. – Ivy Atalanta
__________
SOMEPLACE ELSE...

Ah another one of those times of self analysis...
Oh well, life of Otto Murdack wasn't a boring one for certain.
He had friends sure with similar understandings like Rosie traveller...
It was exciting at times and dangerous
At times he had to change his place of residence for reasons.

One of them was that many times he wasn't welcome and his house got destoryed too, so he was quite infuriated.

Luckily he had a mechanism to hold all necessary things in it.... et that one is now under Little Homeschool...

One that isnt here... in fact there is now sign there was ever a school there... so he bets more to alternate realities...

Otto wasn't exactly new to accidents or mistakes happening here and there.

But he definitely remembers telling those two to not tamper around his tech.

Then again maybe he SHOULD'VE moved it all elsewhere like Steven suggested instead of making a show.

Oh well regardless he is now perhaps in an alternate reality...

He's been here for a few days already... bloodied, he never really got used to blood’s scent and it triggered many bad memories

Finding dead bodies here and there was one thing, destroyed wasteland... oh and Beach City that he lived in for a few years...'Well more accurately in forest close to it's residence'... was in shambles.

It's buildings in ruins, streets were almost abandoned... Almost... he had to come against rouge gems too, they had every intent of capturing him though he wasn’t sure why just yet...

Luckily he wasn't helpless. He had friends that taught him few tricks, hand to hand combat too plus his experimental speed and strength payed off. Can’t use too much of them though as his skin gets drier and sometimes allergic.

Unfortnately those got hampered due to unplanned teleprortation. Side effects take a toll.

Steven would say that pessimistic thinking wont help here. He'd be right.
So he instead tried to go elsewhere to search for help, like Empire City... had to get an old car driving which was hard to find...
He did came across some people too, either they tried to rob him or kill him...

Not that he blamed them since buying things now was out of order...

Couldn't find anyone familiar and his mind was not telling anything good either

Probably they are mostly... either dead... or they didn't even exist.

Both were quite concerning...

"What do I do...? What do I do?... My belt is out of energy... Neither do I have that book with me...Well isn't that just great..."

He might have a chance if there will be a rain with lightnings... hopefully soon.

Oh and he didn't yet mention that view from the light house was quite something...

There were cracks and trails of earthquakes on the groundscape... and rocks were flowing in the sky... he'd say it's beautiful if he weren't aware of what it meant...Since he was stuck for a time he had to learn why this happend or what even happened at all...

Global catastrophe obviously but how..."I have to find to find people to ask... this time with words..."
And looks like fortune looked upon him...
He was searching an underground system somewhere, smelly and dusty but still in tact...
And a lot of people lived down there for different reasons...
They weren’t exactly trusting though... I tried not to say too much, otherwise they may think he’s insane..
He didn’t meet everyone yet, first he was met with spies or rather lookouts fir their “base”
“Who are you?! Amigo o enemigo?!”
One guy Bart was rather glutinous as he ate pizza in his hands nervously.
The other girl Emma was  keeping distance holding him at gunpoint...
Lily a girl slightly older glared at him menacingly
“Hey big bro! He isn’t one of aliens! But he looks as bad as bandit!”
A figure then stepped out, examining him...
“Looks can be deceptive... but can’t debunk that yet.”
He appears to be the leading one here...
A guy with short dark brown hair. He wears a reddish-brown jacket over a magenta red shirt with a white stripe down the middle, along with a white infinity scarf. He also wears dark-teal jacket.
“So who are you supposed to be?”
He draws his breath “It’s complicated... but I guess I’m fellow survivor...
_____________
At The Ball