Mean and brute

3rd pov

In the middle of a night, deep within the forest. A lively place full of aniumals, a river flowing across, a fresh air and mountains and hills on which is a great view to behold.

Many would love to spend some time off to embrace the beauty of nature.....

It's unfortunate that not everyone share that kind of view and perhaps she never will.

Some for example don't like the earth at all.

In the case of Jasper, she's always been the one who carries a lot of hatred to everyone and everything.

And the worst part is that that Jasper had to live in the system that knew all those things about her. That she is from a failed colony, from this place , from a huge mud for the gemkind.

All the gems that came from Kindergarden were so flawed that no mattter what she'll do, she's never gonna shake off the idea that there's nothing wrong with her, a perfect quartz warrior.

A proud and strong warrior never need help from anybody and works harder than any else to prove herself in the eyes of homeworld that she's above the discraceful piece of quagmire.

For Jasper, the nature and beauty around her was nothing more but a waste fo time.

All she cares and truly admires are two things : Strength and winning.

And so she awlays tried her best to show her abilities and power to the diamonds, her superiors and highest authority of the gem empire.

She especially treid to show herself to her own diamond Pink.

Pink Diamond was once her idol, magnificant and powerful. She was one of the first to ever commend on her as one of the best Quartzes produced on Earth.

At the time, Jasper was convinced that her diamond should've ruled this planet. She were stronger, smarter.

But then *she* came....that inferior quartz....

She came and took this planet away from her diamond.

When the homeworld gems think of earth, they remember her name.

Rose Quartz.

And her rebellion remind Jasper that she can never escape her connection to Earth and the fact that she's the best thing to come out of this planet didn't help.

Not to mention that she had the cahcne of delivering a despised quartz to homewrold only to fail and lost in a fight against a fused creature of a ruby guard and a sapphire.

At first Jasper was disgusted at the concept of gems fusing. But after battling them head on, she learns that a fusion can be used to be weaponised. She strated to view it as alliance, a practical weapon and even her escape from her own existence.

When you become a fusion, you dont' exist any longer.

And Jasper was thrilled to be a fusion and decided to find those that are strong and worthy of fusing with her.

The closest she was at that level fo transition, and the best fusion she ever had with and her first one, was with only one gem : Lapis Lazuli.

Malachite changed everything in her eyes.

She wanted to feel that fusion again

But Lapis rejected her, and couldn't stand the sight of her.

And that left Jasper alone.

No one she ever fuses with ever wants to stay until now at least....

When Era 3 started, Homeworld empire was disbanded and it left Japser without her reputation, status, respect....

Realising that coupled with the revelation that Rose was Pink Diamond all along, really fell down on her.

Briefly though she had hope that maybe he'll have a chance at fusion now in a changed era but Lapis still rejected her and after poofing their bismuth, Jasper herself couldn't stand the sight of Lapis.

She isolated herself from everyone, away from everyone especially crystal gems.

However she later learned she is not alone in this. To be shunned by the homeworld.

After Steven and Jamie came to talk her into little homeschool, she was visited by a strange fusion she didn't ever met.

A fusion of her former associate Aquamarine and a ruby guard that once arrived to retrieve her.

She offered Jasper a chance to change the odds and bring back the old era 2.

Jasper didn't agree right away, skeptical but intrigued nonetheless.

She was introduced to the rebellion.

First they had to gather power and numbers, trying to find those who are loyal to the old ways of the empire.

The crystal gems were right on one thing they use to their advantage : that all types of gems have their specialities and abilities.

The homeworld rebellion consisted of numerous soldiers, that includes a cactus creature she found not too long ago, Citrines and some of the rose quartz gems who were bubbled away because of Rose or now Pink Diamond.

The ones leading this rebellion were Bluebird Azurite, Citrine, Red Sapphire, Emerald, Bloodstone and now she was offered to be a general.

They also had a human in their alliance called Vincent Riot.

Jasper didn't trust him one bit and was annoyed that they were getting help from an earthling. She wondered later if he was human at all as she faced him and remembered seeing him in action especially at little homeschool.

Aquamarine consoled her that he is a useful ally for now, but that he'll be disposed of as his usefulness will run out.

But aside from that, there was a new recruit in their ranks that caught her attention, a lapis lazuli who was abandoned by her fellow lazuli.

Lazulis were meant to terraform kindergardens on earth, however this one wasn't thrilled with the notion that she was left alone just like herself, for a life on earth with those on earth for some crystal gems.

Given her past relation with Lapis, she decided to take this lazuli under her command too.

They had grief and abandonment in common, and their hatred for Steven and his pathetic dream of peace, giving them a special kind of connection.

Jasper was more than willing to persuade her into fusing

She was confused at the concept at first, not sure but she intended to to take Crystal Gems down at any cost as did Jasper and she may be the only one who she can trust with that notion.

And there at her cave the two, having their time together

"Why are we here?" mean Lapis asked

"I think we are ready to finally do it Lapis" Jasper said

She looked at Jasper, understanding what Jasper was hinting at.

"Aquamarine doesn't need to know. We will just have some fun" Jasper said

Jasper held out her hand "Let's crush some crystal gems"

Lapis stretched out her own hand "Haha so be it then" Lapis said smiling

Dancing and fusing the same way Jasper did with Lapis all those years ago, they formed an enormous, more vicious, more scary four eyed giant .

MALACHITE is back.

"HA HA HA HA HA Finally . I am back at last!" Malachite screamed out, she formed a giant water bubble in her hand, first transforming it into a sword and then turning it into a fence around her cave.

Smiling a menacing fusion responded "And this time no one will hold us back"

She ventured towards the ocean, determined and eager for revenge. As she saw the house on her way to the little homeschool 'LET US START WITH THIS HA HA HA HA' she said as a big water spear appeared in her hands, preparing to initiate the fight