only surrender after bloodshed

Garabatoz x ArbitraryLabby x LittleSnaketail x DrunkenShinigami ×E350tb

Footage is playing out throughout the halls, allowing many to witness the following

"Wait guys please!"

"No. I'm sorry but we can't let you go unpunished. You can't wander off somewhere without telling us"

"Why!? What's the big idea-"

Blue - What a big idea!? I thought I lost you Spinel! For a however short were those hours, u thought we lost you like we did Pink! But never again!

Spinel is seen in a dark isolated room. Most didn't recognise it but few who did looked on in terror.

It was Pink Diamond's old prison...

She is seen bashing and smashing against the walls, screaming for release.

"Let me out! Please! I can't do it! Please! Please! I-I won't do it again! I can change! Please don't leave me alone here!"

Apparently according to the time on footage, she spent few hours there.

Blue - Should we release her now? She seems-

Yellow - No. She misbehaved like Pink , you remember what happened when she did. And if this time, we bend the rules for her, then we'll have to bend them for everyone. She will have to deal with it just like everyone else!

Blue - These "time-outs" are really needed...

Yellow - You chose the punishment Blue, I prefer you have the final say... either your option or White's way... And I know she loves Spinel but should she find her behaviour unacceptable, we both know what she may do... even if Steven will be against it.

Blue - Oh, right...

Yellow - We have no choice, neither does she whether she likes it or not.

And all while a crying Spinel laid against the walls...

The footage then goes to the Pink Diamond's Palace where Spinel goes on a brutal rampage yelling about her mistreatment as she carelessly vandalised everything in her way. So much that it led to the dome coming down on her and her rubies...

One of them Aby now remembers something on top of that dome but it is all too late now as the gems and guests see what has transpired.

Before anyone can say something it then shifted elsewhere , this time in a forest with one of Spinel's guardian Jasper standing around the rocks and a cave.

With someone standing in front of her, emanating wave of pink energies.

For few moments straight, she was fighting the figure who tries to push her back before she bashed them in the head.

They then screamed at her to back off causing shock waves.

The figure was revealed to be human gem hybrid Steven Universe himself... although he wasn't looking like his usual self.

Unfortunately it formed a different impression of him, sweaty and rat-like.

All muscle, dressed up like a homeless punk.

Ramming Jasper with rocks and hexagon shields at the speed of sound throughout the forest.

The fight heating up in the skies with Steven laughing like an unhinged maniac.

He then throws her down on the ground and trapped her with hexagons, she is unable to escape.

"You're right Jasper!!"

A giant wall with numerous spikes on it appear before Steven as he declares "I HAVE BEEN HOLDING BACK!!"

And with that, descended down upon a shocked and horrified Jasper, crushing her to pieces.