Awkward flushed Ch3

Situation was slowly but surely getting critical.

The injector machine starts to drain life out of beach city whose civilians gathered on the street, nervous from the current view.

Nanefua : Steven can you explain what's goin on?

Steven: I'm not really sure? But I'll find out.

Ronaldo: *whispers* Jamie, Amethyst any ideas...who's that?

Spinel: Hye

Jamie: Well basically she is a foe with a memory loss

Spinel: With what again?

Amethyst: Guys we must go c'mon.

--------------------------------------------------------

Steven: Lapis, Bimuth, Peridot! 

Jamie: Any success?

Peridot: Not really but before that please stay away Amethyst, I don't wanna see your primitive and undeveloped personality....

Jamie: Aahm actually-

Amethyst: You know I'm back you dip.

Peridot: W-WELL! Then you are jsut in time for the end of the world heh! This is no regular injector, whatever si in there is toxic.

Jamie: That much is obvious but what is it?

Peridot: And that's what we intend to find out. Let thescannes show what we have here.

Bismth brought a poisened ground piece which Peridot's machine analyzed and after that she saw the readings.

Peridot: Pure and un cut bio poison , and with that much poison in there we have hmm....41 hours before all organic life will be extinguished.

Jaime: All organics and that includes plants, animals...

Peridot: Well yeah even insects and you people.

Jaime: Wow you are very calm.

Peridot: Ouh don't make me embarassed.

Steven: Not helping. She brought this here to kill me and now it'll kill everything on earth too. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!

Jamie: STEVEN WAIT!!! 

Steven ignored others as he tried to lift... or more like rip the injector off the ground. That didn't really work as  according to Peridot that only increased the poisoning process and splintered the ground in two. Luckily Spinel saved Steven before he fell into the poison lake (though his arm got scratched a bit)

Peridot: Listen Steven you are going to die unless she turns it off.

Steven: But she doesn't....oh no no NO. She is cute adn safe now but if  she turns back she'll end s all.

Jamie: Steven sorry but we have to make her remember. Thus if she does go wild, we can just change her like we did with Amethyst.

Steven: You are no helping Jamie. That's different as we don't know anything about Spinel.

Jamie: Well someone has to know her.

Steven: You are right but who...PEARL! SHE CAN HELP!
------------------------------------------------
Pearl: I'm afraid I can't help you right now as I'm helping my selector Universe to prepare for the tonight's concert which showcases the ansamble in rock 'n role genre. Ouh and sorry where is my Jaime~

Jamie meanwhile went inside the garage "Mr Universe is Garnet here?"
Greg: Yeah she's-

Garnet: JAMIE *hugs Jamie* you are here

Jamie: Like I said I am reliable.

Greg: Jaime I gotta answer the phone. Make sure these she doesn't damage anything.

Jaime: O-of course. Garnet listen I know you may think you feel this way but remember what you said "no such thing as love at first sight'

Garnet: Is that what I am feeling right now? I don't understand...

Spinel : Hey you two c'mon we got a show to rock for!
------------------------------------------------
Jaime's POV 
Concert is going pretty great, awesome in fact. 
Gems , humans even Lars with his team came to witness the suspect show.
Garnet and Spinel were jumping from excitement. The same caould be said for until we realised that it wasn't exactly helping with Pearl's amnesia. First Sadie tried her voice talent, then Amethyst tried to take form of Mrs Universe which did give her some discomfort but not enough for her to remember.

She did take a kiss though(wonder how pearl would react to this after this is over?) "~Disobedient" Amethyst singed before she came down the stage

Jaime: Was that kiss really-
Amethyst: Totally worth it as will be this~ *kiss Jamie*

Jamie: WHAA?!

Amethyst: Like I said this rocks.

Garnet felt strange after seeing that as did Pearl.  

Pearl: ~My Jaime. How may I be of assistance.

Jaime: Gaah Pearl what can I do so you stop serve me?!

Pearl: My Jaime as long as you exist my services will continue.

Steven & Amethyst: EXIST THAT'S IT!!

Jamie: Steven if you have any ideas please I'm all ears.

Steven: I do in fact. Dad come here I have an idea *whispersto Jamie and Greg*

Jamie was puzled and Greg dumbfounded "Are you sure? Aren't your powers messed up?

Jamie: Yeah and we don't know what comes out of this

Steven: We can atleast try. Cmon lets trio

--------------------------------------
Out of desperation comes invention

Jamie, Greg, and Steven were on the stage now. "Jamie just watch us and repeat the accordingly"

Jamie: I'll do what I can.

Steven: Hope my powers work enough in this department.

The three started playing guitars and an explosion errupted.

Pearl: MY JAMIE! SELECTOR UNIVERSE!?

Spinel: STEVEN!?

Garnet: JAMIE?!