Invention III

Otar "Listen while Peridot's doing her experiment, can I ask you? Where is Pearl? or Amethyst?

Garnet : Pearl and Bismuth went to a disco party along with Amethyst.

Otar - Can I ask did she go with Sabina too?

Otar thought to himself as he counted on his fingers "First Rose, then Volley, then Sabina, then you Jamie, then Bismuth... Hahaha now that I think about it. You and Pearl collect a lovers army or something?

Some didn't answer, some confused while Lars, Volley and Stevonnie chuckle

Stevonnie - Hahaha now that you mention it, he's not wrong

Lapis - Where is Garny by the way?

Jamie - She is at my home protecting it.

Lapis - And from who?

Jamie - Anyone I guess.

Peirdot - Here everyone!

Peridot's device was ready. It was a long capsule, yellow colored, with big screen on it and also a scanner.

Moonstone came out of the doorway of the ship, to see the Peridot's capsule

Moonstone - Wow and what is this now?

Peridot - This is what I call MEMORISER! It's designed to show the amount of turns that an individual gem goes through.

There comes the idea and name of memoriser, the rejuvenator was used many times throughout the millenia on multitude of gems. None was seen so far to remember being rejuvenated or reuploaded.

Peridot - All you need is to land your hannd here on this panel, it'll scan your gem and show you the images and memories here.

She points at the scan at the top of th device

Garnet - So we can now see the missing memories...

Peridot - I do plan to ask the diamonds to allow other gems use it but for now let's test it out.

Jamie *looks at Rhodonite* - Hey why not you try it out?

Rhodonite - Uhm I'm not sure about that.

Peridot - Don't worry, I made sure it doesn't explode.

Rhodonite didn't say anything, Jamie holds her by the hand as he leads her to the panel

Jamie "Now come on we're here if anything"

Lars - You're right on that one.

Taking in the words of Jamie and her captain, she gathers the courage to reclaim her memories as she places her two hands on the panels it scans her

The digits on the capsule shown the number 17.

While the images started to appear on the screen, what it was showing looked more like a retold love story that kept happening and happening.

Every time that the pearl and the ruby that make up rhodonite found each other and fell in love that they were then rejuvenated so that they wuldn't remember but everytime they would keep finding each other again.

Many lives they...that she didn't remember, many times that she forgot but her feelings did not.

Holding his hand into on of hers, Rhodonite looked at Jamie, her eyes teary

"We were apart so many times...and yet we found us agian"

Jamie - That's how strong love is. Unlike mind, the heart never forgets