Casual Business

In the Dondai Supremo car

Steven's driving down a road with "Can't Hold Me" by Emily King playing

Connie : Oh, man, I can't get enough of this song! *sings along*

Sour Cream (on radio) : And that was "Can't Hold Me" by Emily King, just one of the many songs you can request tonight at the Starlight Roller Rink featuring DJ Sour Cream!

Jamie : As expected frm the music master like SC.

Pearl *while rolling up Bismuth's sleeve* : I'm so excited for you to get out there

*Bismuth blushes*

...and experience some interpersonal relationships with humans, Bismuth!"

Bismuth : *chuckles*

Pearl : *while unbottoning Bismuth shirt a little bit* Don't be afraid to show off your gem. *while patting Bismuth* They're gonna love you for who you are.

Bismuth : Hope I can keep up.

Pearl invited Bismuth to a roller rink for a lesson on how to forge a human relationship

At first I wondered on why but then I thoguht back and figured that while not against humans, she's definitely the least gem that gets the whole human-gem unity...she does have interaction with me, Steven and Mr Universe but outside of that not so much...the only other time she had other human talk moments is when Ronaldo spoke with her on armour... which she probably knew better.

So Pearl thought she needs a nudge or a push to help gain in experience.

I'm actaully glad she did, these two are close... romantically close that is. Not to mention, he had to give credit to Pearl for her development as she herself was the one most conflicted with humans before out of all crystal gems.

Bismuth prepared for this night too it seems with her hair up, wearing a white dress shirt rather than typical outfit.

'Oh my god she really is trying to be business casual'

He is glad Steven tagged along with them as well as Connie. Despite his 'open relationhship' thing, he'd feel rather uncomfortable. In this way he won't feel unfcomfortable or as a third wheel.

Last time it was with them causing a fight in a skate club

'It's good that we can just hang out without causing trouble'

Pearl : The most important thing to remember is-

*commercial comes on*

SC (ON RADIO) Are you tired of shady mechanics bleeding you dry?

Pearl : Ahhhh! I love this song!

SC (On radio) : Bring it to Cams

Steven : *chuckles* You mean this commercial?

Pearl : Turn it up!

*Pearl reaches over to the volume on the radio and turns it up and sings along with commercial*

Cam's Camshafts is the place to bring your wreck~

Get your car repaired for cheap and fair~
Without risking your neck~
Cam's Camshafts

Steven and Connie start laughing as Connie notices someone outside of the Dondai driving

C : Wow hey guys look!

They all turn to see the girl on the bike riding beside Dondai.

It was Sabina, the mystery pink haired girl on her bike