Thank You Chapter 2

It was an awkward moment, both Garnet and Jamie looked at each other for a minute before they stood up.
Garnet watched over herself curiously

Steven: GARNET!!!! *tries to hg garnet who steps behind Jamie on instinct* THANK GOODNESS IT'S YOU!!!

Garnet: Wha-what's going on?!?!

Jamie: Garnet don't worry. He won't hurt you.

Steven: Exactly. Garnet we need your help. Everyone's memories are wiped, my powers messed up. What should we do?!

Garnet: I-I am sorry but do you know me?

Jaime looked at Steven who realised that the fusion wasn't really enough. "I guess fusion is but one piece".

Jaime: Uuh Garnet why do you hide behind me? Is something wrong?
Garnet looked at him "I...I don't know why. But I feel safer here"

 Jamie blushed a little as he remembered how Ruby and Sapphire warmed up to him "Ouh right I understand"
Then Mr Universe's car arrived with lion on top of it.

Garnet held close to Jamie "Garnet it's okay. It's okay

Pearl: Attention everyone! Selector Universe has arrived"

Greg: STEVEN!!!HAVE YOU SEEN AMETHYST?!?!

Steven: WHAT?! I told you to watch her!!!

Greg: She must've wandered off while I was wrestling my laundry out of Pearl's hands.....Pearl i told you you dont have to, for stars sake I have a car wash!!

Steven: I need to find amethyst so Bismuth can you watch over garnet?

Bismuth: Of course but I think she does that well herself.

Jamie frowned before looking how Garnet looks around her new form.

Jamie: Steven I will come too!

Garnet quickly reacted to that and grabbed his hand "Wait!"

Pearl: My Jaime do you need help?
Jaime suddenly got an idea "Pearl listen you watch over Garnet hee alright while I'll be elsewhere.

Pearl: Of course Jaime.
Jaime turned to Garnet who hesitated to let him go, he knew why and he tried to reassure her. "Garnet... I have to go. I promise I will come back for you. And you must promise you take care of yourself for both of us please."

Garnet : I..I promise that I will. Just please com back safe.

Jaime: Hm you may not remember but I am reliable Garnet.
Jaime and Steven ran to lion when suddenly Spinel grappled on Steven. ''Dont forget about your bf Spinel"
Steven tried to pull a jamie but unlike garnet, spinel didn't took the answer.

Spinel: *NO*
Jamie and Steven staggered before they decided to take her with them.

Spinel: YAY
--------------------------------------
With lion's teleports, they searched the whole town for one hour. Searchd on streets, parks, on... railings(?) and big donut.
Steven: Can I get the couple to go?
Dewey looked at Jamie confusingly. "I'll explain everything later.
They tried to lure her with said donuts
Jaime: Amethyst are you here?
Steven: Well worth a try but where can she be?
Strange sounds came fro nearby house.
Jaime: Wait she is a friend of Vidalia right?
Steven: Of course amethyst used to come here all the time.
Srroundings were a bit creepy though Jamie had to admit Vidalia has good paint skill before he looked at one painting in particular which was moving.
Jamie & Steven: GAHH
Spinel: WOOY THERE
Steven: Amethyst thank goodness you are okay!!
Ame: Thank goodness you are okay.
Steven: Very not okay but I have a plan. Get us all back piece by piece. We just haveto figure out yours.
Jamie: Maybe these paintings can help.
Steven: Eah Amethyst you should remember being painted right?
Ame: Being painted?
Steven: Remember our handshake? Singig and dancing?
They all then danced and song, Jamie had to admit it was very comforting song to listen to for sure.
"~Be by right your side no matter what" *handshakes* "Amethyst!!!"
Ame: What happened?
Steven: Amethyst it worked!
All four hugged before Amethsyt saw Spinel. "WHA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE MONSTER?!
Spinel:  A monster? No I don't think Jaime is a monster sorry.
Amethyst : What? Jaime? Why are you here? And no spiney you are it!!
Spinel : Uuh  I got it. So we do play-
Jaime: Guys later. We need to go back to beach city before that drill does it's job.
Amethyst turned to look at the injector drilled beach city.
Spinel : Um haha does anyone know how tech plays?
They all walked back to the city as Amethyst asked Jaime "Isn't it dangerous for you to be here? Why are you risking like that?
Jaime gently smiled "I may not be a good fighter Amethyst. But this is my home too, and you are my friends.
Amethyst was a bit surprised but that wasn't over "And I also remember you three along with Connie and Steven helped me fulfill my acting dreams and you were there for me. So I wanted to be here for you as well".
Amethyst blushed as she looked at their 'little mailman' and smiled back. "Thank you"