Visit III

"Hey why are you here? I thought I told you to call me if you wanted to make a cool video"

The three of them then turned to see none other than Spinel in her pinky dress with three rubies following her

Yellow & Blue Pearl - Greetings Spinel!

"Jamie!" Spinel stretches her arms as she runs up and gives Jamie a big, exaggerated kiss, which makes him blush in confusion

Jamie - Spinel! Nice to see you too!

"Wow my Spinel! Who is this?"

"Is that a human?"

"Wow my first time meeting a human!"

She giggles a bit before looking at his face closely

"Now guys chill. This is my friend Jamie, and yes he is a human like Steven and yeaaaah...

She trailed off before she looks at him

"Uhm why are you here again? And are you okay?"

Jamie - Hehe no motive behind it just to see a friend whom I didn't see for a while, then coming here half awake with Steven while also learning some gem mythologies and yet here I am and I'm COMPLETELY okay ahahaha

He wasn't in actuality. His brain was messed up a bit, and his eyes seem to be at their limit too

Jamie - But hey I came all the way here and here...you...are...

He hugged her for a bit before he fell asleep again, snoring and gruntling in her shoulders

She felt a bit awkward but then thoguht 'Stars guess he can't take in all that studying either'

Spinel *turns to Pearls* - Uhmmm... okayy where is Steven again?

"WHAT?!"

The two diamonds call out as they don't like what Steven is suggesting

"I said...Spinel is coming to earth with me. Come on guys it's only for a little while. Think of it like she's going on a vacation"

Blue - But can't she have a "vacation" here?

Yellow - She seems to be perfectly fine staying here!

Steven crosses his arms "Well... I think she seems stressed. She looks tired all the time and I thought this would be a great opportunity for her to learn how to be more independent...

'I owe it to Jamie here, it almost slipped my mind wit hall that stuff going on right now'

...And it'll help to teach you guys not to be so paranoid about her getting hurt"

Yellow - I'm not so keen on this idea of this...retreat for her, Steven.

Blue - He does have few fair points Yellow. Don't you want her to be happy too?

Blue tries to comfort her

Yellow - Of course I do. I'm willing to blow up another star system for her-"

Steven - Um that won't be necessary! Anyways...so trust me then. She will be okay.

NO, I WON'T.

The diamonds and Steven turn to the entrance to see Spinel, with one of her Rubies holding her by her leg while the other two stood behind the door. Jamie was also there standing again the wall.

Spinel doesn't seem to like Steven's idea one bit

"I'm not going back to earth. I never want to go back to earth. Did I not make it clear enogh for ya Universe?"

Steven - It's only for a little while Spinel. I think this can help you-

One of the rubies at the door was grunting "Grrr" She clearly didn't like his response

Neither did Spinel "Help me? I don't buy it Universe"

Steven - Wait what? Buy what?

Spinel - What I do to 'help' myself is none of your business. Just because you're a diamond, doesn't mean you know all the 'right' ways to make me better. Did earth run out of problems for you to solve and now you came to homeworld with him *pointing at Jamie* to pick apart and 'fix' what deosn't seem perfect to you?

Steven - No Spinel, that's not it at all-

Spinel - Or are you just being needy?

Steven *his face glow pink* - W-what?! I-I'm not needy!

Spinel - Oh really? Well you're pretty defensive about it!

Steven - I know how to help you!

Spinel - You want to help?! THEN YOU CAN START BY TAKING YOU , HIM AND GET YOU CURLY HEAD OFF MY PLANET!

Steven *glowing even more* - Gah why can't you cooperate with me for stars-"

They were bothy pushed away by Jamie just in time as Yellow electic current nearly hits them

Yellow - THAT'S ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF YOU!

Blue - Yellow stop, you mustn't-

Yellow - NO blue, they have to stop. Steven, Spinel is to not leave this palace and that is final. Spinel, I thoguht we taught you better than to raise your voice. And you 'Jamie', I'm glad you reacted in time but just so you know as well, the next time both of them make sure they are acting properly and they better have smiling faces. Do I make myself clear?

Steven - ...Alright.

Spinel - Yes Yellow...

Yellow - Good. Now leave both of you. Blue and I have more important matters to attend to.

Jamie *coughes* That went well huh?

Spinel - Yeah really well you say? And that's all you have to say?

Jamie - What do you want me to say?

Spinel - Maybe sorry for starters?...

He looks at her confused

Spinel - You lied to me, again. I thoguht you're my friend but now it seems that you too aren't honest about it

Jamie wanted to protest, not understanding what she means but she would have none of it

Spinel - Come on. Let's get out of here.

Rubies - YES MY SPINEL.

Steven - Spinel, Jamie has niothing to do with this. I asked them of it. I mean...What happened to you...? You look drained and I'm just trying to help you. What did I ever do that you have to avoid me?
Spinel - Pfft why don't you two get a good look at yourselves before butting in on everyone else's lives ya nosy hypocrite.

Spinel and her Rubies left the two alone, with her thoughts with her words in their mind

Jamie - *sighs* I'm sorry Steven. This turned out to be a bad idea.

Steven - I would've saked them aout it sooner or later Jamie. And I'm sorry too that I got you involved into this.

They didn't answer after that as they walk towards the warp pad to go back to earth, feeling tired, defeated and dissapointed all in one day

...

...

...

Steven's phone rings "Steven, you okay? I've been worrying about you"

Well guess it was an unlucky day for these two. And yeah the whole hospital episode still happens a bit later. Next episdoes we'll go into Mr's Universe's family.