BitterSweet Thoughts

Sabina - Mr Buddwick, can I ask why is it that you so much cash? Dad did tell you were sports fan before becoming a workaholic...

Jimmy (James) - First, I was a sports fan turned captain and led teams on a winning streak...

Rachel - Oh yes, right after losing three times in a row.

Jimmy - Anyway, some I got from my parents… well after they said I was responsible enough. Then I wanted to get some of my own cash, we decided not to spend too much in one month. At the same time, I was forced to work at different places..

Rachel - You’re welcome, he was quite lazy to start really...

Jimmy - Rachel dear, that’s why I couldn’t sleep normally for three months. So let me finish. So on one hand we collected money, AND at same time I watched sports games to win some money. And wouldn’t you know it, given my experience I’ve bet on the right horse.

Rachel - It’s true, I was worried at first if he was a fraud with money stealing. Bur luckily, the was wrong.

Sabina - To be honest the latter’s far more believable.

Kevin - Huh mix of sweat and good luck? Everyone can do that.

Sabina - Sure how much cash do you have?

At that Kevin couldn’t answer

Kevin – Anyyyway have you heard your son has open relationshipssss....

That grabbed their attention, frowning at him

Sabina slapped her forehead ‘Stupid’

Rachel – Excuse me?

Luckily for him, an image was broadcasting in the hall room

The image was unusual even on a far away planet...

The boss ladies of the place Diamonds which were... odd since the image shows them being lesser in size...

Then there’s popular Steven Universe smiling with eye bags and ice cream on his face,...

Then came a certain gem teacher with a cartoon like long nose.

Kevin chuckled a bit

Sabina couldn’t get what she’s seeing...

Neither could Rachel who shakes her head

Rachel – Ah my baby boy, sometimes your theatre dreams take you too far...

Now it was Jimmy’s turn to facepalm.

Jimmy – Oh son, as if your school days weren’t enough...

Peridot – Pfft wow looks like Yellow Dorito had some fun.

Lapis – That I do see. I worry for Steven though, he looks ... tired.

Amethyst – Hah Pearl, looks like you’re not the one with biggest nose around right now.

Pearl – Very funny. But why is Steven’s face like that? He isn’t working at little homeschool anymore isn’t he?

Garnet – He was helping to arrange the ball for a while. But I’m no longer sure that he told us everything.

Bismuth – Mmm well, we are giving him as much time as he wants but after this, I think we should keep a closer eye on him. Just to make sure....

Volly - ....I’d be doing that earlier if I were you.....

.......

......

.......

Steven – H-hey look on the bright side, you did come here to have fun right?