Feeling Missing

One two, one two, he’s coming for you...

One two three four better lock your door...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
3rd pov

From celebration of unity to the day of rage.

The old adversaries took rebellious sides to take revenge, not accepting defeat.

And new adversaries emerged from faces of individuals believed to be friends...

One such went from a hardworking dreamer to a mass murderer.

What’s being left of him was becoming more and more unhinged by the minute though the entity doesn’t see it in it’s arrogance and lust for blood.

His sight was now set on 4 directions : Steven, Garny, White Diamond, and Moonstone...

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Garny – Where is he? Where is Jamie? I can’t find him anywhere! Has he been caught!? Is he okay?

Her mind was worried if he got crushed under that huge tower piece that crashed into the Palace. She hoped her master was okay, she couldn’t rest if she doesn’t find out for sure.

“SNEEPLE STAND BACK!”

She sees a gassed human still screaming and running from an enemy gem.

She immediately goes after the gem, poofing it with her gauntlets and saving the yellow haired human.

A part of her knows that neither can she abandon her master’s friends... he wouldn’t approve of that. So she grabbed that blonde and took him on her shoulders, doing her best not to get annoyed by his rambling...

She took a minute to examine the toxic gas, it drives organic beings mad rather quickly...

But not gems... or so it is currently...

If Jamie also inhaled it, he may now be just running aimlessly somewhere...

She then hears something...

It sounded like steps, someone’s running to her...

Except from where?

The sound was getting louder and she didn’t know where it comes from.

Preparing her gauntlets, she eyes any visual changes.

But that’s not all, she feels extreme danger lurking around ....

“Who are you!?”

The question echoed throughout the hall with no answer yet.

She did hear a disturbing laughter

Echoes made it hard to find the source.

Garny looks at the human she saved, and concluded that first she had to get him to safety before confronting whomever it was.

So she turns and rushed to the ship of Off-Colours.

Priorities straight.

She coughs a few times as she passed the gas. Such a low tactic. Looks like they don’t have full confidence in their win.

To her surprise, she got blindsided by a jasper gem who lunged at her, pushing her against the wall.

 “Sorry to do this but this time it’s you that will go to the bubble!”

Caught off guard,  the gem hits her in the stomach area hoping to end it quickly.

“I... advise you to leave before I-“