Words and actions Ch12 pt5

Garnet design inspired by pekou
Hulk design from hulk 1996 show
___________________

Garnet used her gauntlets to push Hulk back which wasn't easy as the creature didn't seem to falter even after facing Jasper and the half of Crystal Gems.

Garnet looked at Stevonnie and then shined up her hands to momentarily blind the monster.

The trick worked as Garnet quickly pick up the teen fusion and jumped away from the Hulk.

Garnet: Jamie take care of her.

Jamie: Right be careful

Garnet nodded as Jamie ran to Opal and Peridot.

Looking at the creature's angry eyes, she couldn't believe that the one before her was human.

His eyes were green like Peridots but they were burning with rage and bloodlust.

For a moment Garnet remembered her fight with Jasper years ago and her words "Our love is stronger than you!"

Inspired by this memory, a smirking Garnet lift her hand, teasing the monster to come at her. "Come on it'stime we end this siege and your rampage"

Hulk: GREEEEEEEEAAAAAH

Hulk and Garnet moved towards one another as their fight began.

Hulk unleashed his wrath upon the gem trying to catch and beat her down even attacking her with ground pieces but Garnet managed to avoid his efforts thanks to both her agility and future vision.

He didn't give up though and instead smashed the ground with his foot. Garnet jumped away to gain some distance as the hulk then clapped his fists together yet again, sending waves towards the gem.

Garnet holds her own and wouldn't tire out since she is a gem, however hulk is an adrenaline reactor and won't falter either.

'Sapphire: We need to find a way to incapacitate him.'

'Ruby: Hand it to me Sapphy!'

Garnet marched towards the green one with her size-increased gauntlets and punch the Hulk full-on.

This time Hulk still held his strong but actually struggled not to buckle. Garnet pushed further as did Hulk...but then something happened.

Suddenly the dark flames appeared on Hulk and they went for Garnet.

Upon the contact with dark flames, Garnet stood motionless as she now felt sadness and agony of her foe. She saw his memories, him being betrayed, being hunted down, without home with no allies or friends able to help him and all alone against the world. His love for a woman Betty and his desire to live. All he wanted was what the gem rebellion fought for in all these years: Being able to live for himself.

Garnet was left with 2 things:

Shame at the fact that they didn't even try talk down Hulk like they did with all others.

And with the consequence as a moment later Hulk came out of his trance and grabbed Garnet by her hands. Garnet struggled before the Hulk did one thing Garnet was terrified of: Hulk pulled her hands in differebt directions causing her form to glitch and becoming undone.

Garnet: GAAAAAAAAH

Garnet was screaming in pain as the others watched in horror.

Opal: Garnet!

Opal attempted to stop the monster by shooting her arrows to his feet.

The arrows however were intercepted by a newly arrived Riot
"A-A-AH don't mess up Garnet's therapy session besides *breaks the arrows* you've got other problems to deal with ladies."