Big Old Universe Ch 4

As the smoke cleared, a mysterious figure emerged.

Jeg: ~It's a big old universe out there and when you're get crushed under the weight of the stars. Sometimes you need that special someone to remind you that you are so much more~ *winks at Pearl*

Pearl: Whah??

And then it went completely meta like in the movie . Jeg Multiverse played the music(knocking buck off the stage in process) "~Nothing is holding you back now"

Pearl: ~No one will push me around. I am the master of me and isn't a thought enough to lift off the ground

Jeg: ~We can be independant together you and I

It was magical as Pearl and Amethyst then formed Opal who sang alongside Jeg "~Independant together if we try"

They then included Garnet on the fun with Lion. That was fun until Jeg rememberd why they palyed in the first place 'Well I think we need to go now' as the fusion unfused. Though Steven was getting weaker due to toxin on his arm and Spinel became sad when she saw this and ran away.
Pearl then told us about Spinel's realtion to Mrs Universe and we had to find out what happened.

Jamie: Steven she went to your house c'mon

Steven: Lion let's go
--------------------------------
Steven: Honestly the morning was perfect why the change? I want my happy ever after back.

Jamie: Steven sorry but there is no happy life without adversities. Happy ever after may be possible but even I know it doesn't guarantee that there won't be dangers anymore.

Steven: Jamie you are not helping! I've done so much for all this peace and I'm not about to let it slide down to nothing.

Jaime: *sighs* Steven you yourself said that everything's changing-

Steven cuts him off "There in warp pad room, that's gotta be her....*looks at the glass roof then at Jamie and Lion* You two stay here, I'll go and talk to her"

Jaime noded and Lion sat on the ground, they waited for a few minutes before the gems arrived at the beach house. Garnet excitedly hugged Jaime "Jaime that concert...I liked it so much"

Jaime: heh I'm gald you did- *Amethyst hugs Jaime* Hey leave something for me too~
Pearl felt a bit odd here but then decided to think about it some other time "Ehem I would suggest we move into the house"

Pearl: *rings Connie* Connie can you come back to Beach City? Good take your sword. Lion go and bring Connie here

And Lion did jsut that opening a portal and vanishing from sight

Meanwhile Gems and mailman waited for Steven's return.

Ame : If he finds her, he'll come back here right? Jaime did he say where he go?

Jaime: Actually he-

Steven: GUYS GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!

Spinel :H-hye...

Gems then drew their weapons all except Garnet"Uuh Spnel did you change your hair"

Jaime: *goes up to Spinel* Wow wow wait she is our friend, we can't just-

Connie appears with Lion through the portal "Hya where is the fight?"

Steven: No fightings alright? Everybody just chill.

Sound of a toilet interrupts the silence. Jamie chuckled 'Wow like in a comedy show'

Greg: is somethibng?... *gems target greg* ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'll wash my hands *goes back to bathroom*

Jamie: Listen can we talk about her actions later?

Steven: yeah spinel can you do us a favor?

Spinel: Seriously!? Anything!!!