The Unexpected Everything Ch12 pt2

Dark figure inspired by kingdom hearts Dark Seeker
------
Jamie and others ventured to find Otar and get some answers, meanwhile Steven form a plan of his own.

Pearl: Steven are you sure?

Amethyst: Ya didn't Garnet-

Steven: She said we have to stay here but that doesn't mean we should do nothing. I mean we seen what he can do, no one can jump that high like Otar did at such a speed. We don't even know if that's everything he can do. We've been through this situation many times already.

Pearl and Amethyst looked at Steven as his hands began to glow.

Steven: AH! uh sorry guys it's just...*sighs* I need to take a walk. You should go to little homeschool and alert lapis peridot and bismuth about this. I'll be fine

Amethyst: If you say so dude.

Pearl: Just be careful.

Steven: I will. Now go
-------------------
Steven went straight to towns mayor Nanefua to alert her.

Nanefua: Ouh yes I do remember that young man. But he helped us, isn't he your friend?

Steven: I don't know. That's what we're trying to find out but right now we need to prepare for a worst scenario.

Ruby: Don't worry mayor for I will protect you.

Steven would've laughed usually when in different circumstances but he could only force a fake smile this time.

????: Well well well look who we have here?

The three turned to see a man covered in black flames with white yet wide eyes

Steven: Otar?! So it really is you. Mayor get out of here now, I've got this!

????: Are you sure?

A dark figure moved in to kick steven throwing him into the wall. Steven gasped in slight pain.

A ruby guard then jumped on the attacker enslaving his neck and back with her fists.

???: GAAH!! Ouh you'll pay for that!

The aggressor used the dark aura to disrupt Ruby's light form poofing her instantly.

Mayor looked on nervously "young man w-why are you doing this?"

???: ouh don't worry I won't kill her or you. I just want to wreck something.

Steven used his gem powers to form a shield around the attacker " Please Mayor, pick Ruby and run!"

Nanefua did just that and was on her way to her family's pizzeria.

The dark figure hit the shield in an attempt to break it but failed.

Steven: You're trapped. Give up .

???: ah ah not yet Stevenson

Dark figure then gets enraged and roars "WOOOAAAAHH"
He then slices through pink barrier using his dark claws (like wolverine vs hulk).

Steven stood back in shock as the dark figure then started to pick up some rocks from the beach and throwing then into the city.

Dark one jumped deeper into the town to cause mass panic.

Steven followed him while ringing to Connie.

Steven: Connie! *steven?* Otar is here! He's on a rampage*what? But he is?* connie you all must come back here. I need help*ugh Alright we are on our way* ok.

???: RUAAAR!

Dark one throws cars all over the place, making cracks in the ground in process. Gems and humans alike were running to the safe spots.

Steven: Otar stop!! Don't you see there people in here!?

???: Otar?...Ouh! I believe you know my counterpart then?

Steven: What? Wait you are not Otar?

???: Ah where are my manners *throws the car away* my name is Vincent Riot, a reflection of your friend. And I came to have some fun.

Steven paused, his eyes shrinking "Fun?! You think THIS is fun!? There is nothing fun in putting people in danger!"

Riot: Ouh how scary! Maybe we should correct that?

Riot directed his dark aura at Steven which made him remember the most sad episodes of his life. How many times he nearly died, times when his friends and famillies lives were jeoperdized , always taking the blame for his mother's actions even as a kid who had to fix everything, always being compared to her.

All that was too much for Steven who fell to his knees, breathing heavily.

Riot: Huh ouvh guess I went a bit too deep. Still at odds with your parent I suppose?

Steven felt a sudden surge of anger at his unthinking choice of words.

But then a shadow appeared from the sky which caught both of their attentions . A flying house landed on the beach nearby

Riot: Ooh what an interesting turn of events.

Connie: Not as good as this!!

Riot lifted his head up to see six figures dropping on him. He quickly but barely dodged the attack.

Otar: Who are you? Why do you have my face?

Riot: You don't remember don't you? Figures. I guess it's a side effect of my dark power.

Garnet made first move, trying to catch him off guard.

Riot used his speed to dodge her attempts which was then followed by Otar running up behind him. Would've worked if Riot didn't use his dark essence to punch him away.

Riot: what an annoyance yet so fun. Let's make this better.

Using the darkness, Riot throws big rocks at the water tower to collapse it.

Otar: NOO!!

Otar ran towards the tower to hold it from falling while Connie checked on Steven.

Connie: Steven are you alright? What happened?!

Steven: I don't know. These flames on his back did something to me like a mental assault. Something is wrong but in a few moments I'll recover.

Moonstone: Jamie what should we do?

Jamie: We should leave this to Garny and Garnet.