Best Friends in Fancy writing ch8

PanicTheJoker x artifiziell
-------------------------

WARNING! THIS FIC CAN BE META SOMETIMES! Then again Crewniverse members did canonise themselves in-universe of SU in episode of Steven's Dream. Not to mention this year, Rebecca Sugar herself appeared as her in-universe character singing "Our special time of a year" which agian shows they can be real in shows.

.................

Moonstone desperately ran as fast as she could to the beach house hoping that Garnet is there 'Please be here'
She ran to the house until she pushed the door open and saw Garnet,Pearl and Amethyst having a conversation before they turned to see her with an injured Jamie in her hands "Moonstone?WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Moonstone: Garnet plase help him!
Moonstone quickly put him on the nearby sofa but then split apart

Albite: Please there has to be a way to save him

Amethyst: Jamie can you hear me?! P! call Steven!

Pearl couldn't hear her at first with her hands covering her mouth as she was shocked to see Jamie like this. She didn't see a human in such a state for a long time. She didn't expect to see Jamie like this and tears threatened to come down
Amethyst: PEARL! CALL STEVEN

Pearl snapped ot of it "I-I'M ON IT!"

Steven arrived as soon as he could. "Guys what happen-

Steven's eyes got wide when he saw Jamie. He was pale, almost didn't breath.

Steven: Okay now! Hold on here

Steven licked his hand and then he put his hand on Jamie's back...but it didn't work.
Steven tried again and with each failed attempt, the more heartbreak in the gems grew.

Garnet didn't understand what's going on. Steven's healing power should work on a human injury but then why this doesn't now. She barely held herself together.

Steven: WHY DOESN'T IT WORK?!

Steven began to tear up on Jamie which then did revive him but he was partly pink now.

Gems: Jamie! *hug Jamie*

Steven: Ouh gosh thank goodness it worked!

Jamie: *coughs* Guys thank you but I need to breathe.

Steven and the gems let go of him minutes later.

Steven: Wow strange. My tears would normally make someone full pink in Lion and Lar's case at least.

Jamie: Well maybe it's because I was still alive during the process so I guess it had a partial effect. 'Huh wonder if I get super powers?'

Albite and Orthoclase then hugged the actor
Orthoclase : Jamie I'm so sorry. You nearly died becaue of me.
Albite: Becasue of us

Jamie put his hand on her shoulder
Jamie: You both know who is responsible for my spine break...By the way where is she?

Albite: Citrine? We hurled her away from you.

Jamie: Then hey she got what she had. I'm safe now. I don't blame you.

The two formed smiled at the actor who then turned to Steven

Jamie: Thanks Steven. I owe you big time

Steven: I'm just glad to help

Jamie's phone suddenly "Jamie it's Rebecca. The show begins in 2 hours don't be late"
Jamie: Ouh right! Everyone we have to go. I have a special documentary show for you all to have a word in.
Steven: Really what is it?
Jamie: It's called Dove-Self Esteem Commercial. Call Connie, she should be there too.