Cover in dark forest Ch12 pt1

Cover in dark forest inspired by SakiCakes
-------------------------------------

JAmie honestly didn't know what to think, not only did he and garnet nearly die...again, sometimes it feels like it's a daily job already but the one who nearly killed his friend is now swearing her loyalties to him.

Jamie slapped his head "Ouh not again"

Connie: Huh thishonestly is like in anime series of sorts.

Steven & Jamie: Very true. 

Alt Garnet: Master from now on I'm your personal garnet 

Jamie: Whats' with all of you?! AHlaf of the time you want to kill me and then you start to fall for me? Why do you want to serve me? I'm a weak human as I said.

Alt Garnet: No weak human could've beaten me without help from anyone. Even that inferior one struggled against me...

Homeworld gem looked at garnet which didn't do much although Garnet did feel a bit of distaste for a moment.

Alt Garnet: ..But now you are my superior

Jamie sighed and decided to at reast talk to he and find out why this whole thing even started "Listen Garny alright? Why did you attack Garnet?"

Garny: Of course master. At first I didn't plan to to dispatch her, I was unbubbled three earth days ago in the new world where the diamonds are in peace with you humans and where I am no longer an fearful and respected exectioner. I tried to adapt but failed and then someone came to me. It was a human male who I tried to discard of but he convinced me that he and his "friends" can bring me to my former glory as a garnet of Blue Diamonds Courts....

Everyone in the room became silent 'a human? helping to shatter a gem?'

Jamie: What? He asked you to kill Garnet?

Moonstone: Jamie could he be the one that informed Citrine about us?

Garnet: Hmm that's very possible.

Jamie: Garny can you describe him? 

Garnet: Better to show me.

Garny did just that although reluctantly before Garnet took her hand and used her vision on Garny's gemstone to see what had happened....

....and what she saw was a figure covered in darkness. His face was even more hard to recognise because of that however she managed to identify him to her surprise.

Garnet took a step back "It's...it's that human that appeared during the injector incident, named Otar"

Jamie: W-what?... No this must be a mistake. Otar would never do something like that. 

Garnet: I'm very sorry Jamie but it's really him. Though he did look different, his hair was white and eyes were golden yellow. Not like when he was when Spinel attacked.

Steven: It doesn't make sense. Why would he do that? We didn't do anything to hurt him right? 'Though I wouldn't be surprised if mom has anything to do with this'

Jamie: Hmm well I have to go to him and see if this is true.

Garnet: Connie. You,Garny, Moonstone and I will go with Jamie. 

Connie and Moonstone nodded 

Garnet: Steven, Pearl, Amethyst you three will stay here in case Otar decides to move on to attack the town 

--------------------------------------------------

The five moved deep into the forest at night which would've made it difficult had Jamie didn't had experience as a mailman. He knew this forest well, frankyl this was the way he met Otar in the first place. 

Jamie still don't believe his friend to be a killer. 'Well time to find out'

Jamie: We arrived girls

The other fpor loked around but saw nothing only trees and a big rock in center until a sudden light erupted before them.

The five opened their eyes to see a yellow blue house, looking more like an orphanage.

Garny immediately dentified him "It's him!"

The house door opened to show none other than Otar himself "Crystal Gems? Weeeelll first nice to meet you and second did you come for a visit or something?"

Four out of five took a defensive stance in case it's a trap which confused Otar.

Jamie: Hey-hey guys calm down. Otar we came her to talk about something. Can we come in?

Otar: O of course feel yourself at home
------------------------------

Otar's house was full of surprises for sure. On the outside it looks like a small orphanage yes but on the inside it looks like a hotel. 

Connie; Woow it sure is big. But how is that possible?

Otar: I have many inventions, some were left, some I had to take and upgrade...

The four narrowed their eyes at him "Please don't look at me like that alright? Had a rough tiem myself...*sighs* anyway what did you wanted to say to me? You need help-...

Garnet: Why did you tel Garny to shatter me?

Moonstone; And Citrine where I was?

Connie: Otar you nearly got them and Jamie killed.

Otar: Wha?! But I/....Don't remember meeting anyone named Garny or Citrine lately.

Garny: Ther's no mistaking it.  You were a human male that was talking to me on homeworld.

Otar couldn't remember anything like that, he didn't go out of the planets limitations for a while

Jamie: By the way, you aren't really unfamiliar with homeworld why?

Otar: Well Jame like you know I'm not a regular friend. ....I'm a space-time traveler.

This took the five by surprise

Connie: Space-time traveler?

And then Otar's nearby computer suddenly went full alarm as Connie's phone rang

otar: What the?! Some kind of anomaly entered this dimension.

Connie: Steven what's going on?....waht? but he is?? ugh alright Steven we are on our way!

Moonstone: What di he say?

evryone turned to connie "he said Otar was rampaging at beach city"