Red Orange Is The New Black ch18

Based on It's a Long Story | Steven Universe Rhodinite Au - https://youtu.be/2VOxwt8vdMc

Art Credit to DayColors

-----------------------------------------------------

Otar started to wake up to find himself sleeping on a cold floor ."UAAaah what's goin on....this is not my house.

Otar sees Jamie and Amethyst on the opposite end of the room. He recoogised that they were in a holding cell similar to that of which Steven and CG's were trapped in years ago.

Otar: What happened? Why are we here? The belt should've sent us back.

Jamie: Well we are here now either way.

Otar: Not for long. One moment. He looks for his belt but couldn't find it* wait where is that belt?!

Amethyst: Weeell we just had to appear right in front of the entire courts, they took it because of that sand circle in it.

Otar: The horglass?... He sighs, this will take sometime. We'll have to stay here for a while unfortunately until we get the belt back....Jamie are you listening?

Jamie turned to him "What? Uuh Sorry I got distracted.

Otar: Ouh well take your time I guess...wait a minute I remember that Gem technology isn't made with humans in mind. Maybe we can pass here and open it for Amethyst?

The two pondered on that with Amethyst metioning that Steven did get through the shield once on Jasper's ship.

Jamie: Ohkay easy does it. *touches the field and began twitching* Wwwoooowwww iiiit suuuureely tingleeeesssss

Amethyst : Hehe yeah really though d oyou see anything to drop this wall?

Jamie looked around to see a control panel, he tried to figure it out but he wasn't good at gem language. He did find a lever though and was about to pull but was stopped in his tracks when a voice came in

Ruby: Hold it right there human!

He turned to see a ruby guard dressed in red and brown outfit and a pearl with red white hair with white and pink dress on her.

Pink Pearl: You are not allowed to leave your cell until you are taken back to our Diamond's zoo.

Jamie: I...am sorry but I refuse *pulls the lever*

The shield is down and Amethyst and Otar exited their cell and Ruby ran at them bt Otar grabbed her head and lifted her up

Pearl was about to run for help when Jamie called out "Wait we won't hurt you please"

Amethyst: Yeah let's just talk this out

Otarlet go of the ruby guard who took steps back to Pearl as Two gems looked at the trio and then at each other "Do you think we can trust them Pearl?"

PP: Well they don't seem aggressive and now that I think about it. If we call Morganite now she will assume that we let them out"

Ruby: ouh no we may get shattered if the word goes to our diamond

The two slowly gave their answer "We...we agree to not report this to others but you will have to stay in your cell please'