Sweet Pirates

Lars looks determined

"Okay! Listen up do not keep your eyes off them, take them one by one and do not let them break the line of it will be a carnage, this is very dangerous mission so stay alert, because they do bite!"

Sourcream looks confused

"Lars c'mon. You can't be serious?"

Sadie looks to confirm

"Yeaah... nope. I drop frosting a while back and they nearly took my hand with it!"

Jenny looks unfazed

"Jeez sounds like every Friday the me. Nothing we can't handle"

From doing a group song earlier to now helping distributing sweets and pies.

Sadie - Not that I'm against refreshing my bakery memories but couldn't Mr Dewey get some new employees?

Mr Dewey - Hey maybe if I was given more than just two days which I put into baking all these beauties here! I was also lucky that many gems helped to get this all here. Our budget hurt a lot.

Steven couldn't say much on that due to late timing.

Still Steven looks kind of relieved, all of them together, especially with Lars' comedic sarcasm.

Steven - Okay guys I count on you! Gotta go!

When he said the gems were eager to get a taste he didn't joke, multiple gems especially Quartzes and Amethysts ran up to them fast.

Feels like they're being overrun.

"I WANT A PIZZA CAKE!"

"AWW COME ON!"

"HEY! I WANTED THAT ONE!"

"DONNUT CAKE! DONNUT CAKE!"

"SWEET PIRATES! SWEET PIRATES!"

Buck - Okay okay everyone get in line!

Sadie - Eesh Shep I hope you catch up!

Shep - I do all I can! Wait someone is cutting in-

A certain rule loving gem got in the middle of the crowd and gets in front of them.

Lars - Holly Agate?

Holly - In light and form, I'd like to have your "chocolate pizza cake" for a special person.

"-BUT HOLLY, IT'S MY TURN!-"

Spinel - And that's your plan?

Nora - Just imagine that the crowd is made of your friends like Steven or your rubies even Blue Diamond. I mean you don't feel tense around Connie right?

Spinel looks to Connie and then thinks about the Diamonds...

Pressure rising alert

Spinel - I... rather think of Connie.

She loves the diamonds but imagining hundreds of them would be an overreach.

Nora - Good then you know what you should do. I could tell you not to worry but considering my graduation speech... well words would be useless here.

Connie - Talk about reassurances.

Saby - I still think this isn't necessary. I mean can't Steven Universe do this.

Tuby - This ball is hosted for our Spinel remember!

Aby - We'll be there for you my Spinel. Young feel uncomfortable with us right?

Spinel - Hooray...

She looks at her reflection

'Oh c'mon man up and speak stuff.'