Chapter 25

*when I poet digs himself into a hole, he doesn't climb out*

*Third person Pov*

As the Winter soldier walks towards to the car to see of Leah is dead, he notices she wasn't there and that it was a recording the whole time.

Him being distracted, Leah uses his distraction as an advantage and jumps on the winter soldiers back,and attempts to kill him, but he throws her off onto the ground.

She quickly gets up as he brushes himself off and she starts running off, him going after her.

"Move! Get out of the way! Stay out of the way!" Leah screams and warns civilians around her. Before she knew it, Leah was shot in the shoulder and falls to the ground and looks around.

Before he could do anything worse to Leah, Steve jumps in the fight, and The winter soldier takes Steve's shield and throws it at him; but Steve manages to avoid being hit. After battling eachother, the Winter Soldiers mask come off, and he turns around, looking at Steve, showing his true identity.

"Bucky?" Steve ask, confused on how his best friend is still alive.
"Who the hell is bucky?" The winter soldier answer's, obviously not knowing who he is apart from a H.Y.D.R.A assassin.

As Bucky is about to shoot at Steve, Sam flies in a d kicks him aside. Bucky getting his posture back, he aims at Sam, but before he can shoot, Leah uses the Grendage Launcher, that he dropped earlier, to shoot at the assassin. He vanishes in the smoke of the explosion.

The trio turn around as they hear sirens, after which they are surrounded by H.Y.D.R.A agents being led by Rumlow.

"Drop the Shield Cap! On your knees! Now! Get down! Get down!" Rumlow demands harshly. Leah just about manages to stand next to Steve, holding her shoulder in agony.
Steve holds up his hands in surrender.

"Get on your knees!" Rumlow kicks Leah's legs as she drops to the ground grunting at the pain of her shoulder, and he does the same to Steve who is know knelt down.

Rumlow looks at the helicopter flying above them and warns the agent, who's holding Steve at gunpoint.

"Put the gun down. Not here. Not here!" Runlow orders.

He lowers his gun and they all take Steve, Leah and poor Sam into custody.

Word Count: 395
Kiwi ~🥝