Chapter 73

*They said don't give up on your dreams...so I went back to sleep*

*Leah's Pov*

Me and Stephan sat on the floor, just talking like genuine friends. It was nice.
"May I ask what made you become a sorcerer?" I asked.

"Well, I used to be a brilliant, one of the best neurosurgeon in the world. However, I got into a car accident which crippled my hands," he explained, looking at his hands.
"I'm so sorry to have heard that," I answered, with empathy.

"No need to be sorry, entirely my fault. I was arrogant. After that I embarked on a journey to Kamar-Taj, after medicine failing me time and time again. There, I was trained by the Ancient One. She helped me heal my hands and learn more about magic, eventually, now, becoming Mayser of the Mystic Arts," he smiled proudly at his last words.

I was speechless, not really knowing how to react.
"Can I just say that's so cool!" Strange looked up at me laughing but with a confused face.
"Like, imagine having like grandchildren or children themselves and just telling them that. Like, awesome!"

Strange laughed shaking his head, he stood up and took my hand helping me up too.
"Hands off my lady, Strange," Tony called over jokingly. I went bright red as Stephan rolled his eyes.

I walked over to Tony who was just looking outside the big window.
"I'm making friends, and gaining trust as that's what a team needs! What was that for!" I whispered aggressively. He patted my shoulder and answered, "I was only joking." Oh, oh only joking, huh? He doesn't half get on my bloody nerves sometimes...no all the time.

I walked over to Dr Strange's cloak because we didn't seem to start off great since it kept running away from me. Rat.
Anyway...
"Peace?" I asked the cloak as I stuck my hand out to shake it.
The cloak slowly shook my hand and then started spinning around me as if it was excited.
"Awesome..." I said under my breath.

"Why are you so desperate to make friends with that thing?" Peter asked walking over, leaving Tony and Stephan by themselves.
"Because its cool."
"Fair enough, can I be friends with you Mr cloak sir or miss you could be a miss?" Peter stuttered and the cloak just slapped his hand and it was as if it strutted away. What a snob. I burst out laughing though and Peter just sulked.

The ship randomly started to shake a bit and me and Peter gave eachother some confused looks as we walked over to the front of the shop where Tony and Strange were located.

"Hey, what's going on?" Peter asked, concerned.
"I think we're here. I don't think this rig has a self-park function," Tony answered. I walked over indicating he may need help for piloting. "Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it." Tony said to me with the tiniest bit of worry in his eyes, because we both knew this was going to be one of the most dangerous missions we've ever had to take part in. Whatever it takes though, am I right? ... ... ...

Steve learned me that. "Whatever it takes, fo what you can"

"You understand?" Tony questioned snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yep, got it. Peter hold onto something... like Dr Strange or something?" I ordered Peter.
"Er what?" Strange snarled, shooting Peter a disgusted look.
Peter ended up just shooting a Web at the floor and sitting down so he's secure.

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time."
"Okay, okay, ready."
"We might wanna turn!" Tony shouted.
"Turn! Turn! Turn!" I shrieked.

The shop ended up shaking uncontrollably and I started to lose my balance, finding it difficult to still pilot the ship. Strange creates a shield around us all to prevent us from being killed in the landing. The ship, now partially gone and destroyed, lands on Titan.