Chapter 57

*Every moment is a fresh beginning*

*Leah's Pov*

It had been a few weeks since I was let out of Hospital and I was heading to surprise Tony at his office in the compound.

"Hello," I greeted, as I walked in. His head shot up and a bright smile spread a big smile across his face.
"Your out of hospital?" He asked, but more stated it then asked.
"Yep! And I've never felt better to be out...even though the food was great," I laughed.

He walked over and embraced me in a tight, but careful enough that he doesn't hurt me; which was sweet.

"You need anything? A drink? Something to eat? Here sit," Tony spoke fast, worrying over me already as he fluffed up the cushions on the sofa near a window.
"I'm okay. But thankyou anyway."

He just looked at me in shock, but then relaxed a bit and he patted the seat next to him as he sat; gesturing for me to sit next to him too.
I sat down slowly, still slightly in pain from the shots, but other than that, I had some epic scars on my stomach, lower shoulder that was just above my chest and on the side of my hip.

"So, so I've been meaning to speak to you..." Tony mentioned, not daring to look me in the eye, so he just stared out the window, looking straight past me.

"Mhm, go on then," I said, trying to ease his tension.
"So, remember when I sort of...no not sort of, I did most definitely save you?" He laughed, not letting his ego go away, even though he is nervous.
"Hmm, I don't recall," I joked, but he obviously knew I was only kidding.

"Okay, so...you know what, its not important," he laughed, and ran his fingers through his hair. Ash he stood up to walk over to hid desk, I stood up quickly and what I blurted out, definitely made him stop in his tracks.

"I love you too."

He turned around and just looked at me, straight in the eyes.

"So we are on the right page here you mean like...."
"Yes..."

We just stood there in silence for what seemed like forever, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it was quite nice.

Then suddenly, we just burst out laughing. I guess that's just our humor.

Since me and Tony have known eachother for so long, I guess it was normal to just say "I love you", and it wasn't too soon.

Him being the playboy he is, i thought he was going to kiss me, but he didn't. He just walked over, and hugged me sweetly.

"So does that mean...." he trailed off.
"Maybe do it properly, like a first date or something, but sure I don't see why not."

"Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool," he smiled. "I have to make a quick call snd then we have to say our dearest goodbye to Thor," he finished.
"Awe, I'm gonna miss that guy."
"Hate to admit it, but so am I. Going to be a lot of tears," he laughed.
"I'll let you make your call, I have to go see Nat." He nodded and let me go.

* * *

I walked into an empty, wide room where Natasha stood on her phone, facing the gigantic grey wall.
"Hey! Come look at this quickly!" She rushed me over to her.

She passed me her phone as she looked over my shoulder to watch the video that Clint and Laura had sent us.

It was a video of baby Nathaniel.

"Say hi to Auntie Leah and Auntie Natasha," Laura said in the video.

Me and Natasha looked at eachother and smiled, as we looked back at the video of baby Nathniel, we both say, "Fat," in sync. That's mine and Natasha's friendship for you all; we tend to say things ag the same time. It can scare people sometimes.

"So, I know you have some close history with Wanda and Pietro and stuff, but I swear to God if you bail me on our Friday nights if drinking...then I'm going to kill you," Natasha laughed.
"How could I miss our Friday's!" I laugh with.

"Thor is going, we best head down."
"Oh, and when we're you going to tell me about you and Tony huh?" Natasha smirked.
"I- when- when did you find out?! How?!"
"L', I'm your best friend for god sake, and I'm a highly trained agent, so I think I know."
I shrugged in an obvious agreement and she swung her arm over my shoulder as we walked.

* * *

As me and Natasha just about here, Steve, Tony and Thor's conversation we butt in as we arrive on the field outside of the new compound.

"You think you can find out what's coming?" I ask, standing next to Tony and Natasha.
"I do. Besides this one, there's nothing that can't be explained," Thor joked, referring to Tony which made us laugh.

"Oh, and congratulations," Steve said, gesturing to me and Tony.
"Huh?" I asked and Tony just looked away and smirked.

"What did I miss?" Thor questioned, not knowing what Steve was on about.
"Tony and Leah are sort of a thing," natasha nuged me.

"Were you two not together before hand?" Thor asked, thinking we have always been together which made me laugh.

Thor return to Asguard which burns a circle in the grass he was standing on.

"That man has no regard for lawn maintenance. I'm gonna miss him though. And you're gonna miss me. There's gonna be a lot of manful tears," Tony said to Steve and Natasha.
"I will miss you, Tony," Steve answered.

Natasha and Steve let me and Tony talk alone as they waited inside.

"I take it your not coming with?" He asked, placing a hand on my arm.
"I have a lot of work to do," I smile up at his brown eyes.
"Hm, don't get to busy, we still have that date or something," he smirked, trying to annoy by making it 'a not so big deal'.
"I'll try," I smirk back.

He hugged me and then kissed the top of my head, cliché.

* * *

I meet Steve and Natasha in the room me and Nat were in before.

"You guys wanna keep looking at the wall, or do you want to work? I mean, it's a pretty intresting wall," I laugh.

"I thought you and Tony were still gazing into eachothers eyes," Natasha laughed, and I glared at her.

"How do we look?" I ignored Natasha as a joke.
"Well, we're not the 27 Yankees," Steve said, passing me a tablet.
"We've got some hitters."
"They're good. Not a team though," Steve answers me.
"Lets beat 'em into shape," Natasha linked her arm with mine and we walked into a big empty training room with high ceiling and big glass windows.

We gather:

• Rhodey, who is in his War Machine suit.
• Sam in his Falcon Suit.
• Wanda in a new suit that I made for her.
• Vision, who had an epic Cape.
• And Pietro, who was also wearing a new suit that I made for him.

"Avengers!"

Word Count:1200
So thats the end of Age of Ultron! Also, I apologise, I can NOT write stuff that's supposed to be some what romantic in a way. So, er...yeah.
But anyways, Civil war is now arriving....
Kiwi ~🥝