Chapter 56

*it always seems impossible until it's done*

*Third Person Pov*

"Go!" Steve shouted at civilians, they had to escape before the battle gets worse.

As Steve kicks and fights Ultron bots, Leah tries to help as many sokovians as possible.

"Get off the bridge! Run!" She orders in a serious, but worried tone.
She runs back to Steve who was covered with robots and she blasts them off with her powers.

"Thanks," Steve smiles and gets up from the floor.
"There is more people hiding among all the building, there is still so many people," Leah comments.
"Well, we're the Avengers. We can do it," Steve reassures.

He receives a smile from Leah as she carries on helping people evacuate.

As she was about to get a child off the bridge, the earth around sokovia starts to shake and break. Leah loses her balance a little, but manages to keep steady.

"Tony?" Leah asks through comms.
"Avengers, Sokovia is going for a ride."

Leah looks back at Steve and then she notices the child that she was supposed to help has been hanging onto dear life.

She quickly kneels down, grabbing his hand, trying to keep her grip on the ground as well so she doesn't fall.

"Its okay, I've got you."
"Help! Please!" The small boy cries out.
Leah uses her strength to pick up the boy and sit him down on the floor, away from the edge.

Just as she was about to turn around, a bot comes flying out of know where, kicking Leah straight in the back, causing her to fall over the side of the floating city.

"Leah!" Was all Leah last heard, from the voice of Steve.

* * *

*Leah's Pov*

I've never really felt the feeling of falling before. It seemed like I had been falling for forever, my consciousness ebbing away; my thoughts preparing to come to an end. My eyes grow heavy as the gravity pulls me down.

As my last sight was the clouds moving ever so slightly, my eyes closed shut, preparing myself for the impact.

One minute it felt like I was falling, but the next it felt like I was flying....

Wait...WHAT?!

my eyes shot open, at the sight of a red suit flying upwards with me in their arms. Tony.

As we landed, I was gently put down onto the ground and Tony put his metal mask down.

"You, you are gonna be the death of me," he said, pointing at me, sighing with relief.

"Thankyou, Tony," was all I could say; I was still experiencing the shock.

He didn't answer, all he done was embrace me in the tightest hug he had ever given me, or anyone.

"I'm gonna say this, just...just incase this doesn't end well; because you really bloody scared me just then," he said, still hugging me. He stayed silent for a few seconds, until finally speaking up.

"I love you, okay. Now I have to save the world." Before I could answer he put his metal mask back on his face and flew away, giving me a peace sighn before carrying on flying. Typical Tony.