Chapter 43

*From here, begins the battle*

*Third Person Pov*

"Worthy....no....How could you be worthy? You're all killers!" A rusty voice spoke within the shadows of the elevator. A damaged body parts of the Iron-Legion robot.

All the Avengers looked pissed, and with a good reason: they were all enjoying a nice time with eachother, having laughs and having drinks here and there. And then an angry robot crashes in, wiping the smiles off everyone.

"Stark," Steve glared at Tony, still having an arm stretched out infront of Leah for protection. She didn't need it; she was more than capable of protecting herself, but it was an instinct of Steve's.

"J.A.R.V.I.S?" Leah asked, slightly confused because the voices sounded exactly like him.

"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or.....I was a dream?" The ugly robot questioned himself.
Tony pulled out a device from his blazer pocket, and starts tapping on it.

"Reboot, Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit."
"There was a terrible noise....and I was tangled in...in....strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy," He started to explain, trying to remember the situation he was in, himself.

"You killed someone?" Steve asked, gripping his hand on Leah's arm for security.
"Wouldn't of have been first call. But, down in the real world we are faced with ugly choices," he carried on explaining.

"Who sent you?" Thor asked, pointing his hammer towards the messed up robot.

He started playing a recording from his memories: "I see a suit of armor around the world," a familiar voice said from the robots speakers. It was Tony's voice.

"Ultron!" Bruce exclaimed in shock.
"In the flesh, or, not yet. Not this....chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission," The robot, now knows as Ultron continued.
"What mission?" Leah interrogated.

"Peace in our time," he answered, looking towards the small woman.

As Ultron ended his sentence, the Iron-Legion bots burst through the walls, attacking the team. That's when all he'll breaks through. The Legionnaires have suddenly activated and are trying to kill everyone.

Steve grabs Leah's hand and runs to an area where two robots are. What the team didn't realise, was Ultron stealing the scepter.

"Dont turn green!" Natasha ordered Bruce.
"I won't!" He answered.
Tony is on top of a robot, shutting ut down.
"Cap!" Barton throws Steve's shield towards him, Steve catching it and uses it to simember the last iron Legion.

Leah destroys the rest of the robots with her powers, ripping them apart and dropping them viciously to the ground. She walks back, towards Ultron, but not to close. Tony besides her, Leah keeping the purple energy around her hands, eyes iris, like they always are when she uses her powers.

Ultron then starts to announce his new plan to bring peace to the planet, by eradicating the most destructive thing that walks on it: "That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well," Ultron started, aiming those first words at Leah.
"You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to....evolve? With these bots? These puppets? There's only one path to peace: The Avengers Extinction."

Before Ultron could carry on, Thor throws his hammer at him and smashes the robot to pieces.
Ultron started to sing before he powered down: "🎶I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me, no strings on me🎶"

* * *

Leah was just stood there, energy still surrounding her wrists. Sometimes she couldn't just let it go, and someone had to calm her. At the minute, she was in shock on the monologue that Ultron had spoken to the Avengers. So instead of letting the purple mist disappear from her, she stood there, staring at the smashed up pieces of Ultron.

"Leah, you can stop now," Tony's soft voice said to her calmly, placing a hand on her arm for comfort. She fixed her posture and the purple energy had gone, her emerald, curious, green eyes.

She nodded and walked straight out the room, leaving Tony to look down in shame from what he has created. But apart of him deep down, wasn't at all bothered seriously, that he created Ultron. But seeing Leah's reaction broke him slightly, a wash of guilt covering his face; but he covered it quickly as the rest of the team headed to the lab.

Word Count: 752
Hey, please comment on my chapter's. I like getting feedback. I know it sound very weird, but I enjoy reading comments. Plus, I like to take in ideas for the story, so you people can have a part of the story properly. I'm going to sound like a right, old, idiot if no one comments now😂
Kiwi ~🥝