Chapter 62

*The time is always right to do what is right*

*Leah's Pov*

As me Steve and Sam run out the office, I separate from the two so I can see if he leads to downstairs.

"I'm in position," I say into comms.
I was hiding behind a pillar so no one can see me yet, just in case bucky doesn't end up coming to the ground floor.
"Leah.....he...is heading your way. Im going after Zemo!" Sam answers through breaths, be seems like he has been hit pretty hard.

I then hear a loud table crash and I see that Sharon has been thrown onto a table and it broke. Natasha leaps on Bucky, legs around his neck. He slams her onto a table and grabs her neck.

I rush in and kick his hip so he loses balance.
He turns around and me and him start landing kicks towards eachother, throwing punches at every possible chance we had. I grab his normal arm by the wrist and twist it backwards.
"You could at least recognise me," I say.
"Wrong arm."

Bucky then uses his metal arm to wrap his hand around my throat, swinging me against a wall while letting go. I slowly drop to the floor when Tony comes rushing over to me while I catch my breath.
"Your in deep shit for this you know?" Is what he says first.
"Yeah, that's more important than if I'm okay," I roll my eyes and stand back up.

I see T'Challa and Bucky above me and I run up the stairs, leaving Tony where he is. Limber, T'Challa spin-kicks and grabs Bucky's metal arm which he tries to twist then a wash of worry spread across his face as he realises its not going to work. He throws Bucky backwards and they both tumble down the stairs knocking me down with them. This is a lot more difficult without my powers. I still haven't managed to break off the metal cuffs. Then, T'Challa leg sweeps Bucky, sending him over the railing. I quickly follow, trying to figure out his tracks. I go with my gut and just go wherever it leads me.

"Steve! Head to the roof, I have a feeling he is going up there!" I demand.
"For definite?"
"Just go!"

As I run to the roof, I stop to look when I see Steve is holding a chopper with one and and a railing with the other; dragging Bucky back onto the roof. Steve's feet kick for traction, then he gets them flat on the mesh frame. As he keeps steady, I finally break off the metal cuffs and drop them to the floor. A big energy rush flows through my body, my hair going static and my eyes going purple. I use the strong energy to pull the chopper back. Just as I was about to steady the chopper with Bucky inside, Bucky's arm smashes through the glass and growling as he grabs Steve's throat. I panic and as my feet are slipping slightly, the chopper starts to list over the edge.

"Leah! I need you to trust me again!"
"Last time I trusted you, it didn't end well!"
"Let go!"
"I can't do that!"
"Its okay! I will be fine!"
"I hate you sometimes!" 

I release the chopper from my powers grip and it falls to into the water, Steve and Bucky going down with it.

"Steve!"

I run to the edge. Pacing a little.

"Dont die don't die. Ugh!" I jump off the side, heading straight into the water, searching for Steve and Bucky.

I rise to the surface of the water, and Steve and a unconscious Bucky rise next to me.
"I hate you," I say bluntly, and he let's out a small laugh.

* * *

Me, Sam and Steve are in a huge abandoned warehouse, Bucky with us as well with his metallic left arm clamped in a huge industrial vice.

I'm sitting on the floor, me in a change of dry clothes. I am now wearing an AC/DC black shirt with black leggings and nike trainers. The shirt reminded me of Tony... I'm scared that the relationship we have won't last because of this. But, I'm hoping it does. I really do love him.