Chapter 1: Fairytale

Aruani fanart credits to the rightful owner

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are product and/or based on the anime Attack on Titan and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

The uploading and distribution of this work via social media or any other means without permission from the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is much appreciated.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
This is dedicated to all Aruani shippers. ♡♡♡
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Annie's POV

I sat at the corner of my room thinking about what might happen tomorrow when I go to school. Well, what do you expect from a nerdy shy girl that I am? I have always been nervous because I'm not the typical girl you will encounter in the campus.

I have always been fond of reading books anywhere I go. I love the scent of coffee and I love to watch an empty beach, I love the smell of the soil after rain, I love dogs but I have allergies on cats, I love music especially Taylor Swift I mean who doesn't? She is a music genius who writes everything I wish to say to everyone.

I also love anime and my family so much. Though I am an only child, my parents never really lack about anything towards me and they are working hard. Lastly, I love this guy who saved me from bullying when I was little at the park but I never really know him, not even got his name. He was cute, blond, has long hair that the length ends just at his shoulder like my anime character crush, Howl.

For me, he was my prince, my savior but it felt like a dream because I never really seen him again.

"Ahhh! I'm gonna miss my room." I sighed, though I would just be gone for like 10 hours. Because I am an introvert and I live all my life just staying more time in my room.

Not long after I heard a knock on the door.

"Honey, are you there? Dinner is ready!" Mom says outside my door.

"I'm about to go down, Mom!" I answered.

"Okay hurry up!"

I wore my slippers and got down quickly or else dad would be so mad to keep the grace on the table waiting. He is pretty traditional and he thinks it would be disrespectful to make the food wait when we are the one's who need food.

"Annie, have you checked your things for tomorrow? You better not come back home again this time and end up being late for class." My Dad snickered while reading the newspaper on his hands.