Chapter 39: Plans

Author's Note:

*chefs kiss* I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT

*chefs kiss* I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. MY HEART IS FULL. ♡♡♡

▪▪▪▪▪▪

Annie's POV

I was so nervous on the trip all the way towards my house. I am so screwed. I lost my virginity to the man beside me. But it's not like I regret it, I love him. I just don't know how will I explain it to everyone.

I let go of the thought as soon as my eyes hit a little boy sitting on the table reading a book.

"Armin.. I forgot to tell you Falco really wanted to see you." I smiled and cooed at how cute my little brother is.

"Really?" He laughed as he parked his car and went outside.

Just in time, Falco sees him and ran towards his direction. He carried him in his arms and opened the door for me.

"Thank you big brother Armin.. I really love the toys they are so cool!" The boy even kissed his cheek multiple times.

"What? No welcome kiss to your sister?" I scoffed at my brother as he scooted closer to me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Of course I have because I'm happy big brother Armin is here." He was smiling and talking a lot as we headed inside.

"Good morning Ma'am. Good morning Sir. Welcome back." Greets the maid as we did the same and headed to their living room.

"And my crush Gabi was so cool in dancing. She was the best, said our teacher yesterday!" Falco continued as I smiled. I patted his head while Armin is still carrying him.

"Good morning Sir." Greets Armin to my dad who is currently reading a newspaper.

He put Falco down as we both head to his direction to hug him.

"I'm so sorry I didn't come home last night dad." I started. I know he wouldn't allow me to go out again next time.

"It's fine. Good thing Armin was there to get you. We don't know the people in that place. You could have been drugged if you got drunk." He says as he pulled me into a hug.