Chapter 20: Lunch

FACTS ABOUT HAUNTED

1. Annie Leonhart and Melannie Grice are the same person. Further details will unfold.

2. Colt Grice and Falco Grice treats their sister nicely as well as Maggat Grice their father. In this story, they are all blond. The same hair with Colt and Falco in AOT. As for their mother, who died of cancer 2 years ago, she was blonde with the same hair color of Melannie.

3. The squad only knows the fact that a body was inside a coffin during Annie's funeral. They didn't got to see her face but the autopsy result identified it was her. Unfortunately, Armin started questioning it.

4. Eren and Mikasa are in a relationship but only Armin knows.

5. Colt is older than Annie by 2 years. He is 25 while Annie is around 23 while Armin is 24 and the rest of the squad around that age. Falco is 6 yrs. old in the same age as all the kids mentioned in the story.

6. Melannie cannot recall anything from her childhood as if it was blocked. All she can see are dreams which are flashbacks from her old self but all blurred.

7. The accident happened 7 years ago. Everyone thought she was long dead but she survived.

8. Mr. and Mrs. Leonhart is still alive but goes somewhere every once in a while.

9. There was an impostor among them.

10. One person was haunting them but the person has a lot of connections.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Author's note:

Omg guys! I was so happy to announce to you that Eremika has always been a cannon. In the recent leaks on ch138, Mikasa kissed Eren goodbye. My Eremika feels is crying with pain and joy! ♡♡♡

Love you guys. See you next week!

I updated this because there were typos last night. Also, see updated facts.

Let me know if you want a mention in the upcoming chapters.

*hugs and kisses* ♡♡♡

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Armin's POV

"Mr. Maggat are you about to go home?" Pieck asked the old man as I glanced back to Melannie and saw her looked away.

Still, I didn't fail to notice the slight shade of pink on her cheeks. I mentally laughed as I remembered the incident just few minutes ago. I don't know what went into me but I wanted to be bolder.

"No, actually we are heading to a restaurant because you know as an old man I get easily hungry." Mr. Maggat laughed as he motioned Pieck towards the grand entrance of the building.

"Great! I was about to eat lunch with Mr. Arlert anyway. Mind if we join you?" She asked cheerfully as she glanced back at me.

"Is that fine with you too Mr. Arlert?" She grinned.

"Would definitely great to share lunch with my business partners." I smiled at Mr. Maggat and he did the same.

At the corner of my eyes I noticed how the young lady is fidgeting at her back. Colt glanced at me as if warning me.

"Very well. I would like to know more about you Mr. Arlert." Mr. Maggat pat my back as we all headed outside.

I was about to call a cab when Mr. Maggat stopped me. Pieck laughed.