Chapter 59: Whipped

Annie's POV:

My heart started beating faster as the car stopped in front of a big church. I felt Mikasa squeezed my hand and I looked to her.

"Don't be nervous. It's just us around." She laughed as she went out and I smiled.

The driver opened the door and I went out slowly. My gown is long at the back I have to seriously just walk ahead and not turn back or I will be looking like that ship stuck in suez canal.

The artists helped me with my gown again as they also went to everyone to retouch their makeup.

I noticed how the outside was adorned with flowers. It's like the church itself has been turned into a garden of flowers. It was breathtaking.

If only my phone is in my hand. I could've took a picture and share it to my Instagram.

The boys already arrived and the master of ceremony said they are all waiting inside. I felt my heart skip a beat at the thought of him waiting.

Shit. Imagine Armin looking to good wearing tuxedo. Shit.

"Everyone please line up. The mass is about to start. The sponsors shall go first. Followed by.." The guy wearing a tuxedo says as he arranged the order.

Wait. I remember this. He looked like a guy now because he was wearing tuxedo but he was the gay who gave me the dress the day after I went on the bar.

I smiled as I thought back about it. It was a night worth remembering. I blushed.

Really Annie? A night worth remembering?

"I can't believe my little girl is getting married today." My mom went to me as she took a photo of us on her phone.

"Thanks mom. I'm just nervous really." I laughed as she assured me it's okay.

I heard the music being played along and the master of ceremony motioned them to walk slowly.

The inside was full of flashing lights. I know there are cameras everywhere.

I looked around and saw the grooms men on the girls side. I mentally screamed when Colt asked Rico to be his partner. Yes! Go for it Colt!!

Ymir paired with Jean since she was wearing a dress and I swear she looked to irritated for not being paired with Historia. Historia on the other hand was paired with  Connie. Sasha and Niccolo was paired.

It seems that Eren is also Armin's best man. I chuckled as I thought how similar we think. We are both cupid for the two of them.

Mikasa was paired with Eren and they looked so good together. A very hot couple per say.

They slowly moved until I was the only left with my mother and saw my  real father waiting by the entrance.

"My princess looked to beautiful." My dad almost shed a tear as I tried not to cry. He hugged me and I smiled at him.

"Thanks dad. I love you two." I hugged them both and we walked slowly towards the red carpeted isle.

The church is so breathtaking. It was well decorated. It looked like paradise. It looked magical like in a fairytale and in the middle of that I saw him.

Armin was wearing a white tuxedo as his mouth went wide open while looking at me. Though from afar, I could see him tear up and I do. I never thought this day would come.

The camera flashed left and right as we walk slowly and I smiled at everyone. They were clapping their hands. A lot of business tycoons were there too. A lot of friends like the Galliard brothers. They were all here.