Chapter 38: Shower

WARNING: This chapter will include matured content. Read at your own risk. If you don't like that, you can just skip to another chapter.

▪▪▪▪▪▪

Annie's POV

"Armin. I don't like you teasing me like that. Please can I have it loveee?" I tried so hard to act cutely so he would give in but to no avail, he didn't even answered.

Goddamn it, Armin.

"I swear I will hit you nonstop for making me walk back there." I slightly laughed but hissed as I was left to my last resort to go out and fetched it myself.

Oh my God this is so embarrassing. He could be just waiting there for me and just wants to see me walk naked. I hate this guy so much.

I panicked but mentally slapped myself as I opened the door and took a step.

Shit. I was definitely right.

He was right there waiting for me to come out. I looked at him as he stared intensely me. I could feel my legs wobble a little and melt down at his stare as I went near him slowly as my foot was drenched in water afraid to slip.

"You look like a titan now." He smirked as I pulled the robe towards me but he tried to keep it away.

This guy really knows how to play since he's taller than I am.

"Arminn..I'm cold..Please." I pouted trying to make him let it go already.

"Sexy titan if I may add." He was still smirking.

I swear this guy is literally a pain just not in the ass. I mentally took note that he watches the popular anime today.

"Just give me that." I tried to reach out to it again but he held it high making me jump a little and trip.

I thought I would fall on the floor but he caught me right on time making the robe fall to the ground. He pulled me closer to him and my eyes widened in shock.

My boobs are dangerously pressed against his chest. Shit!

"You wont be needing them today." He said as he kissed my lips directly licking and tasting everywhere his tongue wants to explore and I was about to say something in protest when he slowly bit my lower lip making me gasp and open my mouth.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"You look so tempting showering alone love. Invite me next time please." He breathed on my mouth as I felt his hands roam around me. He pulled me up making me jump a little and wrapped my legs around his body as he carried me to the shower.

He continued kissing me as I responded back to his crazy touches. Like he is fire and everything he touches ignites me. He gripped my butt making me moan.

He closed the door behind us as I cling to him like how a koala clings to a branch. He slammed me by the wall making me arch my back a little towards him.

"I'm sorry baby.." He said as I moaned at the cold surface behind my back and the burning sensation of my core last night.

Shit. I still haven't even recovered yet from last night and now here we go again. Holy shit!

"Arminnn ahhh aren't we..shit" I said in between kisses as he licked my lower lip and went to kiss my neck.