Chapter 35: Three words

Annie's POV

I felt like all my champagne problems were gone after I spent some time with my friends. I drank juice there and just catch up with all of them.

Later on I could feel myself getting sleepy but luckily my friend asked me to join them on the dance floor. At first, I refused because most people looked so filthy with all those sweat on their body. Yikes.

"Come on. Just this night enjoy yourself." My high school friend pulled me to the dance floor and we danced there.

Eventually they found partners and I was left alone dancing on my own but I was enjoying the beat. I continued once more until I felt a pair of strong arms on my waist as a body danced at my back matching my steps. I stopped on my tracks but continued.

My eyes widened but I continued dancing slowly not minding who it was.

I remembered what happened earlier. Like how Armin talked to that bitch and my blood boiled at the sight of her revealing dress. It's payback time bitch.

I played along dancing at the guy behind me as the music became slower than earlier. He pulled me closer to him and I felt something poking at my back.

Oh my God. What did I put myself into?!

I felt him breathed in my ear and whispered in an husky tone.

"I didn't know you could dance like this."

My breath hitched as he bit my ear slowly and I let out a gasp at how familiar his voice sounded.

Oh my God please don't be him.

I turned around to see who it was and to my fucking horror, it was him. Armin Arlert.

"What the..What are you doing here?!" I yelled at him as my eyes grew wider as the lights hit his face.

It really is him. He was the one I was dancing this whole time?? What the fuck?!

"I'm taking you home." He said as he grabbed me by my hand out of the dance floor.

"Get off me!" I kept on pulling back so I could go back but he didn't even moved a single muscle and continue pulling me.

"Owwww!" I said as I slipped from my heels because of his abrupt pull.

"Goddamn it." He said as he carried me bridal style this time.

I felt my cheeks burning as his skin touched my legs. I remembered how little my dress are exposing too much skin.

My cleavage is exposing as he carried me Oh my God what did I put myself into?! I thought Colt will be the one to take me home??

And I forgot where did my coat went?!

"Put me down Arlert!" I hissed as I tried to hit his chest but to no avail he was strong.

"I said put me down!!" I repeatedly said as I moved from his grip.

But it only worsened the situation as my skirt kept on raising and raising. Oh hell no.

"Stop moving will you." He said as we arrived outside and spotted the light from his white Audi.

"If you could just put me down. I can walk on my own." I said not fighting anymore afraid to show more skin.

"Yeah and then trip and worsen that ankle." His eyebrows are meeting each other in frustration above me until we finally reached his car and he put me down.

"Why are you here?!" I asked irritated. I checked my phone with many missed calls from him.

"I called your brother because you wont fucking pick up your phone earlier and I asked where you are. He told me to go here and asked to bring you home because he will be home by dawn." He explained.