Chapter 26: Dinner

Armin's POV

"You are that Mister right? Are you going to steal my big sister again?" The little Falco looked at me and asked curiously.

I suddenly feel bad for the young innocent boy. I knelt down and patted his hair, he beamed at me.

"I'm so sorry Falco right? I am Armin. I am not going to steal your sister anymore." I smiled at him.

He grinned at me and hugged me.

"Yey! I have two big brothers now." He put his hands up and started running towards the huge living room.

The Grice house is like a Hispanic mansion as its walls are mostly made with the finest woods ever made. I touched its interior and felt the smoothness. I was so amazed.

"You have a very nice home Sir." I complemented as I followed him.

Colt was trailing behind me as Melannie went to scold the little boy to stop running.

"Thank you Son. This is our old ancestral house. The youngest Grice usually inherit this house as a family tradition." He said as he guided me to their huge dining area.

I looked at the table plating. The utensils and others are almost made of gold. It was a very long table to eat.

They immediately sat down to their place. Mr. Grice sat at the end, in opposite sat Colt, and in the middle face to face was Melannie and Falco.

"Come sit beside Falco son and make yourself at home." He offered.

"Thank you sir." I sat down shyly at the beaming Falco.

I noticed how Melannie smiled at his little brother's actions.

"Falco, behave." She ordered.

Mr. Grice cited some prayers before we dig in.

The maids were now back to their post after they helped up with our food.

"So I heard you will be going back to your island tomorrow Mr. Arlert." Mr. Grice started.

"Yes Sir. I have to present my approved proposal and will also make some errands there." I smiled as I cut the meat into pieces.

I noticed how Falco munch his food like a child but knows really well how to use the knife and what spoon to use.

What an excellent kid with so much etiquette.

I looked at Melannie and found her already staring at me. She looked away with a pink cheek and looked towards Colt who is busy eating.

"Oh, I hope we can visit the island next month. I want my kids to see it too. I've been there for how many years already." He laughed.

"Yes sir you should. A lot of things had happened and the island has progressed." I said.

"I also look forward to meeting your wonderful parents especially your dad Arnold. We were once colleagues." He stated.

Wow, I didn't know that. So my dad knows him so he already know they are reliable?

"I didn't know about Sir maybe my dad failed to say that to me." I smiled shyly.

"Maybe. It's been years anyway so he must have forgot my handsome face." He laughed.

Mr. Maggat is a nice guy and a cool dad.

"Colt, you better be bestfriends with Armin although you are older than him." He mentioned the lonely boy eating at the other side.

"Of course dad." He smiled though I know he doesn't fully trust me in which I understand.

"I heard you have a sibling Armin? Is he older than Colt?" The old man asked.