Chapter 43: Resort

Annie's POV

"Do I really have to wear this?" I made a weird face to all of them as I picked the sexy bikini in my fingers.

"Yesssss!" They all shouted in unision.

Apparently, the girls took me for shopping. The pregnant Sasha informed them that we will be staying at The Blouse's Resort for days and invited them too. It even made them excited which is why I am currently here at the mall with them as they pulled me around everywhere they want.

It was Historia's idea to bring me along with them so we could also have girls time. Since no boys are allowed, Armin was left to attend with the apparently depressed Eren.

"Historia. You better not wear the most revealing clothes on that place." Ymir commanded as the short blonde just laughed at her.

I looked around and found a tall woman with glasses looking for a dress. She looked very familiar so I went to her.

As I went closer to her, she noticed me and she covered her mouth in shock.

"Are you for real?!" She exclaimed as she scanned me and my face.

"Hah! It's Annie Leonhart. You are alive!" He shouted which made the people in the shop looked at her.

"Are you okay? Did something hurt? Are you really fine? How did you live?" She asked many questions I was starting to get dizzy with her. She sure talks a lot.

The girls went to me and started explaining to her how it all happened and I smiled at her. She was once my teacher in school. Ms. Hange Zoe. That's why.

"Oy! Oy! Four eyes. How long are you going to stay there? We have to go." A short man appeared with undercut calling the woman with glasses.

"Leonhart?! I thought you were dead?" He was also shocked as he saw me.

"Hello Sir." I bowed slightly.

It was Mr. Levi Ackerman our math teacher before. I slightly bowed to them as I shook hands with them.

They girls just clung to me while explaining to them two how it happened.

"We're glad that you are alive." He said as he looked at Ms. Hange.

"So Mr. Levi are you and Ms. Hange?..You know.." Sasha asked.

Ms. Hange laughed and Mr. Levi looked away.

"Yes." He said.

"Yesss! He is in love with me." She hugged the small guy and I looked at how the girls expression went weird as if in disbelief.

"Not in public Hange. We have to go." Mr. Levi said as he pulled the brunette with him outside the store.

The woman waved us goodbye and mouted see you soon!

"I can't believe they are in a relationship now." Ymir laughed as he pushed History to step forward.

"Me too! Mister Ackerman is too serious to be with Miss Hange. But they are cute!" Sasha says as she touches her belly saying I'm hungry.

I laughed and they looked at me.

"Thank you guys. I really appreciate this." I said to them as they cooed.

"Aweee! We miss you so much of course!" Historia smiled and we continued shopping for the rest of the day.

We constantly reminded Sasha to eat slowly as we ate lunch together. She really paid the highest as she kept saying more to the waiter.

"I'm finally full. It's so delicious!!" Sasha almost cried as she took the last bite of her dessert.

"So Sasha are you going to formally introduce Niccolo this time?" Ymir asks.