Chapter 46: Wife

Annie's POV

I woke up and I felt cold as I faced to my right side and found Armin is not beside me anymore.

"Armin?" I called but he didn't answer.

Just where must he be?

I slowly got up and noticed how I was able to walk freely like the pain didn't matter anymore from a rough night. I smiled. He really is serious with me.

I took a shower and quickly went outside to greet everyone good morning. I frantically looked at him everywhere but he was no where in sight. Just where is this guy is?

"Mrs. Arlert? Have you seen Armin around this morning?" I asked her. I was starting to get worried. What if something happened to him?

"Oh he went to the office earlier darling. There was just something he needs to take care of. But don't worry he'll be back soon." She smiles as she called for my brothers and the elders.

"Annie dear how was your sleep?" My real mother sat beside and I smiled at her as I told her how I slept well. I almost choked on my food while concealing what happened last night.

"Where is Erwin and Eren?" I asked as the other girls looked at me.

"Oh Eren went home because her mom called said it was an emergency and you know Erwin is helping Armin." Answers Ymir as she took a bite on her food.

"I see." I know Armin is a busy man but it felt really weird when I was starting to miss him whenever he's not around.

"Don't worry much about it darling. He just needs to do something right Colt?" My dad says.

"Right." Colt nodded and I sighed.

Okay. But I can't help but wonder why he left me. He didn't even say good morning to me. Or he could've left a message or call. I don't know. I was started to get affected as I chew my food.

"Annie would you like going to a karaoke bar with us today?!" Historia cheered in excitement as they all nodded in agreement.

"Sure. Where exactly is that in here?" I asked.

"No. Just a few blocks away and we'll be there. Don't worry. It's just us teens girls." She winked.

"I'm in as long as there's food." Sasha cheered as she wanted to join too but Niccolo stopped her. Her belly of course is in need of care.

"Don't worry Sasha. What would you like to eat. I'll just buy something for you." I offered and she went to me to hug me.

"Sasha be careful." Says Niccolo.

"Oh sorry. I'm just really happy she's such an angel hehe." She giggled as she went back to her place.

"I'm so sorry for my daughter's behavior if it caused you any inconvenience. Uhm waiter!" Mr. Blouse says as he called someone.

I smiled. Armin must be really busy. I must understand him.

We headed to where they wanted to go and showed me around. It was a huge bar with a band placed on stage.

"VIP room please." Ymir said as she paid at the counter.

I looked around and saw a huge room with seats and a tiny table at the center. It looked cool as there were different light colors in sync.

"How did you know about this place?" I asked them.

"Oh trust me I just found it this morning." Ymir laughed as Historia slightly hit her.

Hmm. What was that for? I raised an eyebrow as I started to get suspicious. Or maybe it was just normal and I'm just overthinking a little?

"Sorry about her attitude Annie I swear." Historia apologizes but it was clearly fine with me.