Chapter 56: Deserve

Annie's POV:

"What are you guys doing here early in the morning?" I asked as I yawned by the main door looking at them.

"Just wanna surprise you two because you deserve it?" Sasha looked so dumbfounded. The trip must have mad her sick.

It was so cold and I'm glad I wore some white hoodie.

"We're here to celebrate!" Historia said cheerfully as she went to me for a hug.

"Oh how is our sweet little baby here. Fairy godmother is here baby." She cooed as she looked at my growing bump.

"Historia. No more running." Ymir says as she came to where I am.

I smiled. Armin and his friends are like mushrooms. They can just come out anytime they want and surprise you.

"Happy birthday Man. Damn you are so old." Eren laughs as he fistbumped with Armin.

"Thank you Man!" Armin says while he talked to his friends.

"Happy birthday small bean. My gift will follow later." Mikasa smiles as she hugged him.

"Thanks Mikasa. Is it something from Japan then? I'm keeping it." He laughs.

"Happy birthday Armin." Jean says shyly and Armin nodded.

"Thanks!" He says and told everyone to come inside.

"Happy birthday Brooo!" Connie says as he helped Niccolo carry their bags.

I see. They are staying a little longer?

"Armin I'm hungry." Sasha says as she clung to Niccolo and her boyfriend justs kept on saying he will cook later.

"Of course. You always are. Come on guys!" He says as he went to me and lead my inside with them following behind.

"Armin..I can cook later. No problem." Niccolo offers as the others made themselves comfortable.

Good thing we have plenty of rooms here. Ours is just extra bigger as Armin designed.

The maids greeted them and brought there bags in one place.

"Woahhh.. cool.." I heard everyone gasped as soon as they entered.

"Your house is nice man." Eren says as he explored the living room looking at the painted ceiling.

"Thanks. I was the one who designed really. You know just a little bit like home." He chuckles as he hugged me.

"How is my baby doing?" He whispered as he kissed my neck.

"We're okay." I smiled as I leaned to him.

"I'm sorry Armin I'm so hungry I will pay later." Sasha says as she ate the apple on the table immediately and went for another.

Well. I understand. I would do the same way if I am very hungry.

"God. I'm so sorry Armin. I will pay really. Sasha cant be helped." Niccolo face palmed as Connie tried to stop Sasha from eating father but she didn't listen.

"No no you don't have to. Just make yourselves comfortable. It's fine really." He laughs.

"Sasha calm down.." Connie and Niccolo still tried their hardest but still failed.

We all laughed at the sight.

Armin signaled the maids to prepare food for breakfast and they did so quickly.

"Looking at Sasha, I knew you guys haven't eaten yet so let's have breakfast first?" Armin says as he pulled the chair and made me sit on it.

"Perfect timing man. I think I'm dying." Connie says as he finally gave up stopping Sasha.