Chapter 32: Into you

Annie's POV

I got a text from him that he will be here any minute. I tried so hard to control my exasperated breathing at the thought of him in front of me again.

"Ms. Grice can you please file those papers we need them by 10." An officer commanded me.

I started my training in our company. My dad allowed whatever I want to do provided I will help my brother in running this company soon enough. What a condition but I am encouraged too that dad trusts my work. I will surely work hard.

"Copy that Sir." Even though I am the daughter of the CEO of this company, I want my superiors to treat me as a worker in these four walls.

I fixed the papers and noticed a shadow hovering me.

Oh my goodness why so soon!!

"Hi. I'm back." He greets at me with a smile almost forming a smirk.

He looks drop-dead gorgeous looking down at me as I fixed these papers.

He was wearing a navy blue suit with stripped white and grey tie as he combed his hair neatly putting the bangs hanging over his eyes playfully.

Oh my Gooooooood help me.

I couldn't helped by form my mouth in an O shape. Now I look like a fish in this state. My heart was erratic as I felt tiny insects in my stomach and suddenly everything seems awkward.

"But he did it all because of a dare."

But I remembered what my bestfriend told me about him and it stirred the anger in me.

"Hello." I said to him quick not looking into his deep ocean eyes in attempt not to sunk deep into them.

Glad the papers are finally fixed even though I was already that tensed by his stares. I hurriedly walked pass him and went to my office.

I exhaled a deep sigh as soon as I arrived there. I sat comfortably on my chair. I finally managed to escape him.

That's what I thought until I heard a knock on the door.

"Ms. Grice. Your father wants you to come to his office."

The smile on my face faded as the thought of him in my dad's office went to my head. Oh my God here we go again.

I headed to the elevator. Fidgeting and slightly stomping on the floor because of the situation I am in right now. Why do I have to run away from him everytime? I felt so irritated but I have to remember what they did to me before I forgot everything.

"This is torture." I sighed.

The door opened and I went inside.

"Dad, I heard you want to see me?" I acted cool when I arrived.

I wasn't wrong anyway, he was there talking and laughing with my dad and brother. So it's the boy talk now?

Why am I here again??

"Yes darling. Arlert Co. Ltd. will be expanding their company here and he is in need of an assistant. And I like it to be you." Dad smiled cheerfully as I was so stunned by his offer.

What?? You want me to even spend more time with him?? Really dad???

"Dad you know it's kind of busy in the accounting department and I don't think I have the ability to do that." I started to explain to him. I needed to get away from this and I need an acceptable reason.

"No. Mr. Arlert is willing to teach you. I personally want this opportunity for you to learn a lot from him for your future." He grinned. He was so happy.