Chapter 25: Sleeping Beauty

Armin's POV

"Did you said something Armin?" Asks Melannie as she kept on eating the popcorn.

Of course she wouldn't hear that because the music inside the cinema is high.

I just smiled at her and said nothing. I ate the popcorn and watched the movie. The girl is married to a rich yet weird family and they are about to play a game of hide and seek but with weapons? Seriously?

"Entering a family like that is sure suicide." I laughed as I talked to her casually.

"Yeah. That's why you really need to know someone better." She grinned and I noticed  her food box is already empty.

I laughed as she threw me a look. She must have love eating popcorn because how come it's already finished.

"Here you can have mine." I laughed as I offered my food to her and she just grabbed some.

"No that's yours Armin. I just wanna have some noms." She then looked at her watch to know the time.

It's almost 3 pm.

"I wonder if Falco is now out. That little kid just wants to follow Gabi everywhere." She mumbled.

"I'm sure your driver had already found him. He seemed reliable after all." I just smiled.

"Yeah you are right. And Colt will look after him anyway. Don't you have siblings Armin?" She suddenly asked.

"I have an older brother but he's always away for business meetings international. And I have a very close friend that is like a brother to me." I scratched the back of my head as I remembered Eren and Mikasa's life right now. They are in a complete mess.

"Oh! So do you live here?" She is being talkative and I can't help but get interested everytime she wants to know about me.

"No. I live on the next island. I actually am going back there tomorrow Melannie.." My smile faded as I will go home tomorrow and leave her.

"It's okay. You can call me anytime." She smiled.

She looked at the food box on my hand and noticed there's nothing on it anymore. We both laughed. Sasha would definitely get along well with her.

I stared at her. The movie was still on and she stared back at me.

"A-Armin is there something on my face?" She asks as her eyes sparkled.

I reached my hand to her face and put the hair behind his ear and leaned in closer to her.

"There's dirt on your cheek." I caressed her cheek and remove it.

Even with a little light from the movie, I could see her faint blush and she looked away immediately while smiling.

I smirked. What a shy yet talkative girl.

I sighed as I relaxed on my chair. Few minutes later as I watched the movie, I felt something on my shoulder and noticed her sound asleep. She must've been so tired today then.

I chuckled as I took a photo of her by the time the screen lights. She looks so cute. I remembered having her tested so I brushed her hair a little and got some strand. This is already enough.

I placed it in a handkerchief and kept it inside my pocket.

I let her rest on my shoulder as I lean my head to her. This feels so nice. I kissed her head and muttered

"I love you."

She moved a little but slept anyway. I sighed in relief.

I don't want to confess to her this early. I have to make sure first. I have to have her tested to prove all of my allegations.