Chapter 27: Results

Author's Note

Thank you so much guys

Thank you so much guys. It's not even a month since I started this story but I already felt love. Please anticipate the next chapters. ♡♡♡

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Armin's POV

I can't stop thinking about what happened last night. She confessed to me. We both liked each other but I have to find out the truth before anything else.

"Ymir do you have it already?" I called her as I packed my things.

"Not yet, I have to wait until tomorrow. What's with the rush?" She asked.

"You know I might get distracted with work and not think about it." I said as she hang the phone and I told her goodbye.

"Mom I will arrive in few hours. I missed your food." I called my mom next and did a chitchat with her as I brushed my hair and went outside.

I ended the call and rushed outside where I paid the reception to buy the condo unit and leave my car at the parking lot.

At the huge space came a chopper and I went inside.

"I'm home." I said as I surprised my mom with a hug. She was cooking at the kitchen just as I requested.

"Your dad is over there running at the treadmill." She pointed him.

To my surprise Erwin was there too!

"Bro! Woaaah since when did you come home you mushroom?" I gave him a hug as I went to my dad quickly.

"Just last night. I heard something's bothering you so I came home." He sipped his tea and continued reading a magazine.

"I have a very big announcement to all of you." They all look at me. I placed my things at the floor and let the maids take it to my room.