Chapter 60: Always

Author's Note:
It's been one hell of a ride guys. I can't believe we're on the last chapter already. I will surely miss this story. Also, I will write the Eremika side story soon! Wait for it! ♡♡♡♡♡

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
WARNING: This chapter may include mature content, read at your own risk.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Armin's POV:

"I swear Eren! She looks just like her. I am sure of that!" I told my bestfriend over the phone as I remembered I encountered a lady today with the same face and body and hair color of my girlfriend, Annie Leonhart.

But it can't be. Something is not right. My girlfriend died 7 years ago! But how come she looks exactly like her.

I remembered how Mikasa told me that she went to north and that's also where the barge blew 7 years ago. I think they are the same person but I still don't have the evidence to prove it. I have to find proof.

It really is true that when you truly want something, the universe will conspire to help you get it.

I didn't know she became the daughter of one of our business partners. I invested money in Greco Fresco as I made sure I have my eyes on her. She has a very protective brother and little brother which made me even harder to talk to her alone.

Thankfully, Mr. Maggat Grice personally likes me. And eventually, I became close with Colt making him trust me about her.

"Sleep well sleeping beauty." I kissed her forehead when I asked her to go out with me and I carried him all the way out. She can't get full or she will sleep everywhere. It is the cutest thing in the world for me.

He kissed me for the first time after 7 years of abstinence and mourning over my late girlfriend.

"Armin, I think I like you."

It made me the happiest person on earth but also terrible to think if they aren't the same person then I wouldn't be a faithful person anymore.

"I didn't know you could dance like this Annie." I seductively whispered to her ear and bit his earlobe as I danced with her and she looked back at me in pure shock.

Yes baby. She ignored me when I came back from the island after finding out she was really her, Annie Leonhart and Melannie Grice are the same person so I made ways to make her speak to me. I know she is weak for me and I took advantage of it.

I miss her a lot. I just wanted to hug her. Kiss her. Fill her with so much love and adorable. Make her moan my name and have children with her when I found out the truth.

I made love to her. I want to everyone know she is mine. When she came out of thag bathroom looking so hot. All the curves are in the right places and has big booty was when I lost it.

"Fuck you're still so tight." I moaned as I thrust deeper towards her and cupped her breasts.

"Armin..ahhhh" She breathed heavily as she arched her back.

I want to wreck her in every beautiful way. I want to make her so weak for me she would stay with me. I want her to be vulnerable for me. I was so greedy and selfish for her.

"YOU DARED TO FUCKING TOUCH HER?!!" I punched Jean as she tried doing bad things on Annie. But Colt was even worse than I am and couldn't even believe he did that to her.

I pulled her into a hug as whispered soothing words towards her.

"Will you do the honor of being my wife?" I opened the box and there lies the diamond ring that is made just for her.