Chapter 44: Chaos

Annie's POV

I wore black bikini under a see through dress as the sun hit my face. I was wearing sunglasses as I lay down the chair right next to the pool.

Everyone is wearing their swimming attire. My brother Falco looked really cute when he was riding that huge pizza floater. Colt was climbing to the ladder where you can jump at the highest part. Like he isn't shaking a little. I laughed. I swear this brother would do anything to impress her girls ew.

Armin was reading a magazine next to me as he sips to his juice. He was holding my right hand.

"Are you not going to swim now?" I ask him. He was wearing shorts and a thin polo while wearing a hat and flip flops.

"Maybe later. There are still many people." He says.

I realize I haven't applied any sunblock until now. Oh shit my skin.

"Armin.. Can you help me apply some lotion?" He stopped in what he was doing and nodded.

I handed him the lotion and he sat to my chair. He then slowly started applying the lotion to my back. I then felt his touches as he slowly rubbed my back and I hate my mind for imagining the naughty scenes. Shit. I arched my back and stiffed. What the hell did I just do???

"Do you like what I am doing right now?" He breathed in my ear and I almost choked.

"I didn't mean it really. It just tickles." I hope he will believe me. I lied.

"Oh really?" He laughed and I threw him a look.

"Oh spare the single, love birds. What matters most is we're all gonna die." Erwin says as he dived to the pool making a few splash of water hit us.

I laughed. Okay but why is he bitter today?

"You suck at swimming Erwin!" Armin shouted as the man didn't listen to him and went to where my brothers and friends are.

"My my why are you two still not swimming?" My mother came to us as she gave us some snacks.

"Thank you Mrs. Leonhart." Armin says.

I smiled at her and mouthed thank you. She then went to where my dad, my real father, Mr. and Mrs. Arlert and the Blouse's family. The oldies.

Ymir, Eren, Connie, Historia, Jean, Colt and Erwin are playing volleyball on the water while my little brother is on his water gun shooting and firing at all of them. Seeing it makes me laugh. It was so much fun.

"They look like they're having fun. Let's join them!" Armin got really excited as he pulled off his thin fabric and pulled me after after I took off my see through dress making me yelp in shock as my body hit the water.

"I wasn't even prepared yet!" I hit him and he laughed.

"I swear my body is so full of your tiny hits." He continued laughing as we headed to where they are and joined them.

Niccolo also joined us except the pregnant Sasha who is just looking at us eating again. Niccolo didn't allow her to join because of the baby.

We're now 10 and were divided into 2 teams.

Armin, me, Colt, Erwin and Niccolo are on the same team and the others were Eren, Jean, Connie, Historia, and Ymir. We played several games after that like carrying the partner's backs and pushing each other and the one's who falls loses. It was so much fun.

"Excuse me for a while." I said as I headed to where the comfort room is, to pee.

Honestly, this is what I hate the most when I am swimming.