Chapter 45: Territorial

WARNING: This chapter may include mature content. Read at your own risk. If you don't want your mind to be polluted, just skip this chapter. <3

xxxxx

Annie's POV

"Owww!" Armin hissed as I slowly brushed his now swollen cheek with the cotton drenched in alcohol.

"Don't move please." I focused on treating him as he stared at me.

"He could've touched you if I didn't came on time. That bastard!" He flexed his knuckles slightly making the bones crack be heard.

"Thankfully, you came. I was really scared. He was strong. I tried my best in trying to escape from him." I said as I put a bandaid on the small cut.

"There you go." I smiled as I slowly fixed the kit to turn it back to its place. However, he held my hand and didn't let go.

I looked at how he caressed my hands and kissed them.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have left your side." He looked to my eyes and put the hair that is covering my eyes behind my ear.

I held his hand and smiled at him.

"It's okay Armin. It's not your fault." I looked at him and he looked away.

"Babe why are you looking away?" I asked him. I held his chin trying to make him look to me but he didn't move.

I felt he balled his fists. He is still mad. I needed to assure him that he's the only one.

I went closer to him and sat on his lap. He flinched as I did it making him look into me wide eyed.

"What are you doing Annie?" He asked not knowing why I am suddenly being bold.

I didn't answered instead I kissed him on the lips making sure I tasted everything on his mouth as I closed my eyes. He stiffed as he didn't kiss me back at first. 

I bit his lips lightly making him moan and he immediately responded. His hands traveled from my nape down to my breasts and thighs. I suddenly feel hot as he continued kissing me. I need him.

"Make love with me Armin." I said in between kisses as I felt aroused from his slow touch.

"I think I will go insane because of you Annie.." He says in between kisses as he grunted in response. I felt his member growing over there and I moaned in desperate need.

Shit.

Since when did I became so needy of him?

"Damn Annie." He said as he wrapped my legs around him and carry me heading to the bed.

He stumbled while walking, making me hit the wall  and breaking the picture frame hanging in there. We both laughed and continued kissing. I felt hot so I slowly pulled his shirt up while he slowly carried me to where the bed is.

"Impatient now are we?" He asks as I saw a smirk slowly creeping to his lips. 

I went closer to him and whispered to his ear in a sexy tone.

"Why babe? Is it not allowed?" I licked his ear making his shiver. 

Oh.

He then throw me to the bed making me bounce a little as he took off his shirt showing his pack of pride. Packing.

"What did you say huh kitten?" He hovered me and ripped my dress in hurry. Shit.

I felt a hot liquid gosh in between my thighs as I looked at him intensely. He touched my mounds down to my abs and my thighs.